Tormented Demons..

ddddrrr

So, my friend got a lump at demons today, and told me it looked like a head on the ground - i bought it for trade, and was able to take this picture before selling it back.

picture22p.png

Look at it - definately a tormentded demon head. therefor, the dragon items are actually part of the demons. this can possibly mean that dragon armor comes not from the dragonkin, but from tormented demons

anyone have a theory?

Id apprecieate if any1 would take pic of slice/shard, and post here, to see if they are part of the demon

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

correct, all dragon pieces dropped by tormented demons match the dragon pieces that are on the demon itself.

No the dragon items are not from the demons, to the best of my knowledge they are from Feneskrae(sp?) and used by a race called the necrosomething. cant be more specific sorry, but the impling who takes you to the imp catcher minigame talks about the dragon items and their origin, and it isnt demons.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

if i remember correctly, jagex removed that bit of text from the game? and if not, it doesnt mean the demons havent came from there also

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Display_20.png

That's a Dragonkin, it doesn't even look remotely like a Tormented Demon.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Display_20.png

Yes because a tormented demons flesh has melted off. (the process was described in detail if you read the books ingame). Besides has anyone at the varrock museum ever seen a dragonkin to make an exact physical replica?

If you look closely all the pieces match the parts of the demon. :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I believe the quest "a tail of two cats" has a lengthy cutscene of robert the strong (bob the cat) fighting and defeating a dragonkin, both of whom are accurately portrayed in that display.

as for the origin of dragon items, we know they are/were smithed on freneskrae(sp?) by the war loving race who resides there.

*necrosyrtes, kudos xsxqpowerx!

I'd assume that the dragon items are made BY the necrosyrtes (most likely dragonkin), their source of dragon metal is unknown.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

I believe the quest "a tail of two cats" has a lengthy cutscene of robert the strong (bob the cat) fighting and defeating a dragonkin, both of whom are accurately portrayed in that display.

as for the origin of dragon items, we know they are/were smithed on freneskrae(sp?) by the war loving race who resides there.

*necrosyrtes, kudos xsxqpowerx!

I'd assume that the dragon items are made BY the necrosyrtes (most likely dragonkin), their source of dragon metal is unknown.

Yes, that quest does have a very good cutscene. I did the quest last week, and unless Jagex forgot to update the dragonkin, I can't see any relationship between the two.

Dragonkin are smaller, hunched, have a different head structure, and have wings.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

i think ne of the reasons why they're tormented is because they are demons that have been corrupted from some sort of other thing. Perhaps Lucien binds the demons with dragon equipment shards?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

i think ne of the reasons why they're tormented is because they are demons that have been corrupted from some sort of other thing. Perhaps Lucien binds the demons with dragon equipment shards?

We have metal dragons, metal demons can't be too hard. Maybe at extremely high temperatures the hide of a _____ demon hardens into the material we call dragon metal.

The demons are fused with pieces of dragon metal to make them extremely tough (and judging by the claws, extremely sharp), and then cursed to enrage them and bring out their strength.

Plus, y'know, they're generally not nice to begin with.

8f14270694.jpg

I don't think it's actually a suit of armor to begin with, but you can use the pieces to forge into a wearable armor.

Sort of like how you make dragon hides into chaps and stuff?.....except at several thousand degrees worth of heat and a one use hammer.

My opinion is that these were normal demons that got some crazy cyborg-like grafts.

8f14270694.jpg

I don't think it's actually a suit of armor to begin with, but you can use the pieces to forge into a wearable armor.

Sort of like how you make dragon hides into chaps and stuff?.....except at several thousand degrees worth of heat and a one use hammer.

My opinion is that these were normal demons that got some crazy cyborg-like grafts.

I was under the assumption you used a needle and thread to make d'hide into chaps...

Damn some people care too much about games.

Well in all fairness, this is a RUNESCAPE forum..

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Display_20.png

Yes because a tormented demons flesh has melted off. (the process was described in detail if you read the books ingame). Besides has anyone at the varrock museum ever seen a dragonkin to make an exact physical replica?

What quest/book was that described in? I have been painstakingly taking pictures of all quest dialogs and books, and I have not seen any mention of this. I am sure that I have access to the book and would love to read that description.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Display_20.png

What quest/book was that described in? I have been painstakingly taking pictures of all quest dialogs and books, and I have not seen any mention of this. I am sure that I have access to the book and would love to read that description.

The diary of Movario I believe.

I haven't done the quest yet and try to avoid spoilers, but my best guess would be that the Tormented Demons wear the armour pieces (maybe they're infused with them), and drop 'em when they die. You pick them up and smith them together to make a platebody. I don't think that the Dragon metall comes from the Demon itself.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

I don't know any of the back story, but this is my thoughts on the matter.

Maybe there are like the wraith lords in LOTR they where once demons, but came into possession of dragon armour/items via a "source". They became so proud/fond/reliant on/of the armour/items they became tormented over it.

In this state they could no longer maintain the armour/items and it became broken/damaged tormenting them even more.

Of course you can say this "source" is what/who ever you wish, but I like this theory.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I don't know any of the back story, but this is my thoughts on the matter.

Maybe there are like the wraith lords in LOTR they where once demons, but came into possession of dragon armour/items via a "source". They became so proud/fond/reliant on/of the armour/items they became tormented over it.

In this state they could no longer maintain the armour/items and it became broken/damaged tormenting them even more.

Of course you can say this "source" is what/who ever you wish, but I like this theory.

On the quest, you get to know that the demons are tormented because lucien casted a spell on the,, not because they got the armor

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png