any1 got ideas on fun stuff?

riley8116

I find having a job and hanging with friends to be fun. Also going to college is fun imo. Some people say otherwise. Hope you find some thing to do when after you quit.

Yes i know he ment fun things to do on rs, but i stick to what i said.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I find having a job and hanging with friends to be fun. Also going to college is fun imo. Some people say otherwise. Hope you find some thing to do when after you quit.

Yes i know he ment fun things to do on rs, but i stick to what i said.

realy cuase i have no clue what he ment

Quit Runescape.

If you aren't having fun at something, then what is the point in doing it? A good long break from RS is what the body needs some times. Give it a few months and you will be begging to get back on.

However, if you really want to stay, try PvP and GWD. Attempt to solo kill a few bosses, or go in a small team to the Corp Beast. Do stuff that is considered exciting, rather than training or grinding.

Stellactic.gif

Are you looking for other games? Requiem is a great mmorpg (don't play it if gore makes you squeemish). Generally, most of the asain fantasy games aren't good long term, only enough for a few hours of entertainment (things like Silkroad, perfect world, rappelz). Knight online is decent, but buggy as heck and based on grinding your life out.

Run a good search on "top 25 free mmorpgs" and that should be the best way for you to find a good game.

There's only one RuneScape though :thumbup: Don't play if you don't enjoy it, but sooner or later everyone seems to come back to it.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Are you looking for other games? Requiem is a great mmorpg (don't play it if gore makes you squeemish). Generally, most of the asain fantasy games aren't good long term, only enough for a few hours of entertainment (things like Silkroad, perfect world, rappelz). Knight online is decent, but buggy as heck and based on grinding your life out.

Run a good search on "top 25 free mmorpgs" and that should be the best way for you to find a good game.

There's only one RuneScape though :thumbup: Don't play if you don't enjoy it, but sooner or later everyone seems to come back to it.

You only play free mmo's?

All free MMO's are the same korean clone grinding fest.

As for fun things to do in runescape, try boss battling, mini-gaming, PvPing or slayer.

I know I had lots of fun yesterday in PC.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

All free MMO's are the same korean clone grinding fest.

As for fun things to do in runescape, try boss battling, mini-gaming, PvPing or slayer.

I know I had lots of fun yesterday in PC.

How do you have fun in PC? And in the op still here or did he leave?

You're right about that, people usually quit but always end up playing again or chatting on Tip.it :D

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Quit Runescape.

If you aren't having fun at something, then what is the point in doing it? A good long break from RS is what the body needs some times. Give it a few months and you will be begging to get back on.

However, if you really want to stay, try PvP and GWD. Attempt to solo kill a few bosses, or go in a small team to the Corp Beast. Do stuff that is considered exciting, rather than training or grinding.

Totally agree with you :thumbup:

pinguim0310.png

I got to the point where I was thinking this game is soo boring then I said hey I've not tried using ice spells for barrows, teaming bandos or aiming for a quest cape.

The barrows runs where hella fun as its a whole learning curve in its own.

For the bandos teaming I tried attacking and it was a bit boring so I tried tanking which turned out to require a lot of concentration, quick timing and split second thinking. Which was just what I was looking for.

The epic quest for the quest cape keeps me from getting bored and there is so much variety.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

How do you have fun in PC? And in the op still here or did he leave?

I simply played it. For fun and profit, you know? Killing stuff, earning gold, points and exp, communicating with other players...

When i do pc there is usually to many annoying noobs to find the people that are fun to talk to its why I play sw :)