Breaking News: Pokémon GS Remake Confirmed

poke_1_2.jpg

Yes, its official now! We thought we would have to wait until Sunday for the Pokemon Sunday reveal, but thats not the case! Both Yahoo! Japan and the official Japanese Pokemon hub site have confirmed the news. Both remakes are due to hit Japan sometime this fall. Big thanks to all that sent this in!

Link and Link

Discuss.

Time to Catch 'em all, all over again! :D (best generation of the entire series to date, tbh.)

songokusigtif.png

Did I get Platinum for nothing?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

I've been telling you guys for MONTHS!

FINALLY!

This better not suck [wagon], I think it might suck in a few aspects but bring some things in that were needed in GSC in the first place.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I found this out just today actually. I was playing my DS at my school's study area and an autistic guy shouted that it was coming out on DS. Haha, now most people in the school know that it's being remade, even if they're not knowledgable in Pokemon facts :lol: .

Can't wait :P.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Finally, a goddamn way to get Lugia and [garden tool]-oh.

I just hope they don't screw this up.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Finally, a goddamn way to get Lugia and [garden tool]-oh.

You can get a Lugia from Pokemon XD and a [garden tool]-oh from Colosseum.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0