training slayer

homowz

i was just wondering what tasks i should realy skip, atm i have steels+hellhounds perm skipped...

id like to get 83 as fast as possible and prefer melee tasks over range

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Iron dragons, greater demons, goraks.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Greaters because of wild dogs, and crowd especially.

Gargoyles because it its a pain. ::'

Wyverns you can just skip them if you really need to ban something worse, because I don't think you will get this commonly.

Scarabite and Terrorbirds just don't do the quest and you won't get then. 8-)

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

DONT skip hells. They may have horrible drops, but when you get tasks of 194 (like me) its 20k+ exp per task.

Also, if you get a task of them, take 3 super sets and 2 bunyips that should last the whole trip.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

Don't skip irons, whatever people tell you, they're easy to kill, and for the last two tasks of them I've gotten a dragon leg drop each time. I skip Steel dragons because they're usually crowded, there are few of them, and they're not as easy to kill as irons. Black demons because I just hate them, they don't really have any drops that make it an interesting task. And bloodvelds because they're usually crowded in the tower, I havn't done the quest to get to the mutated ones, and I can't really afford a cannon for killing the mutated ones. I'm still looking for a 4th task to block though, I don't really mind everything else Duradel assigns me. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

If you're going for fast task, skip irons. They may not be hard to kill but they are time consuming. Don't skip bloodvelds. They are a great task for exp and go by fairly quick. If a world is full just hop. Skip the ones that have been stated so far, and skip tasks you don't like doing. Hellhounds may be good exp, but they are rather hard to kill and are crowded with clue farmers. Why they hunt clues, i have no idea. :?

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Irons, Steels, Hells, [one of your choice goes here. I personally have Gargs. Not because they're bad, but because the rock hammer combined with their annoying flying animation makes me wanna throw an axe at my computer...]

Wyverns are an awesome tasks, so are miths.

Greaters you should consider skipping if you're under 127. After the wild dogs though, they're one of the better tasks.

Scaribites are amazing charms but dangerous. If you want worse loot but safer, kill them (w/ or w/o cannon) at the swamp near the Scarabas statue (using it as cover). If you want danger and amazing crimson rate, then cannon those in the Contact catacombs.

Goraks are awesome charms, close to bank, and relatively easy.

Black dragons can be annoying, but they can also be quick and easy if you kill Baby Black Dragons in the CT, and you feel all good inside by helping out those Green dragon hunters too.

If you're going for fast task, skip irons. They may not be hard to kill but they are time consuming. Don't skip bloodvelds. They are a great task for exp and go by fairly quick. If a world is full just hop. Skip the ones that have been stated so far, and skip tasks you don't like doing. Hellhounds may be good exp, but they are rather hard to kill and are crowded with clue farmers. Why they hunt clues, i have no idea. :?

Yeah i dont get why people hunt for clues

i mean clues only give 3a among other things and i guess if your hunting them you'll get more clues and more likely to get 3a

but i still dont get why people hunt them, i mean its only money -.-

I suggest skipping irons + steels + wyverns and a personal hated of your own

Jamje.png

null and void

i mean clues only give 3a among other things and i guess if your hunting them you'll get more clues and more likely to get 3a

Yet clues are rarely good money. You spend hours getting a clue. Once you get it you go hunt for it and end up with runes and firelighters. In that time you could have hunted some dragons or killed some avianies and got some money without doing much work. And most 3A is junk now so no real use for it. But hey if you wanna waste ur time hunting for clues, ill go make some money.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

DO NOT! block or skip gargoyles! They are money makers and are NOT hard to kill. I did a task of 180 and got THREE!!!! g mauls (800k). With bunyip you work need to bring much food or bank.

I skip - terror dogs ( soo far away )

black demons - ( no good drops).

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

DO NOT! block or skip gargoyles! They are money makers and are NOT hard to kill. I did a task of 180 and got THREE!!!! g mauls (800k). With bunyip you work need to bring much food or bank.

I skip - terror dogs ( soo far away )

black demons - ( no good drops).

Black demons drop good charms how is that no good drops?

Thats only in chaos tunnel. and if i want charms, waterfiends the way to go.

And they take a long time to kill.

They updated it, all Black Demons have a similar drop rate of crimsons now. But the ones in the CT still have better drop rates.

GWD:

Yet clues are rarely good money. You spend hours getting a clue. Once you get it you go hunt for it and end up with runes and firelighters. In that time you could have hunted some dragons or killed some avianies and got some money without doing much work. And most 3A is junk now so no real use for it. But hey if you wanna waste ur time hunting for clues, ill go make some money.

2 clues in a row from hellhounds got me 1.4mil :twss: , then again that same hellhounds task almost made me quit rs because I just never felt up to them...

I personally have bloodvelds blocked because they have dropped almost nothing for me the past 3 assignments and usually take 2 trips because they CONSTANTLY HIT ME WITH THEIR MAGE-BASED ATTACK OF DOOM! (God I hate them...)

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

2 clues in a row from hellhounds got me 1.4mil :twss: , then again that same hellhounds task almost made me quit rs because I just never felt up to them...

I personally have bloodvelds blocked because they have dropped almost nothing for me the past 3 assignments and usually take 2 trips because they CONSTANTLY HIT ME WITH THEIR MAGE-BASED ATTACK OF DOOM! (God I hate them...)

thats why you wear dragonhide and not melee armour.

thats why you wear dragonhide and not melee armour.

I do, I wear full blk d'hide, mind shield, snakeskin boots, fury, and those things still hit me constantly :wall:

To go along with that, basically block tasks that annoy you, because even if it gets you exp if you hate doing it you'll probably never reach your goal.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Velds don't have very good drops. But they are great exp, even at higher lvls. With some d'hide and a bunyip you can easily kill them in one trip. Also a high mage level helps as well.

GWD:

Velds don't have very good drops. But they are great exp, even at higher lvls. With some d'hide and a bunyip you can easily kill them in one trip. Also a high mage level helps as well.

Kill Mutated Velds with a cannon using melee protect. You'll get your tasks done in about 1/4 the time.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Kill Mutated Velds with a cannon using melee protect. You'll get your tasks done in about 1/4 the time.

Ya but thats if you done the quests, I haven't and im not gonna assume that most people have.

GWD:

just skip the task you don't like. these will be the harder beasts, beasts with a very strong magic attack (our magic defence is still soo low...)

or tasks you've done so much that they start to bore you.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Ya but thats if you done the quests, I haven't and im not gonna assume that most people have.

What quest is it that allows you to kill mutated velds?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Legacyof Seergaze

GWD: