[TWR] Legendz Defeat Downfall

True_Ownage

Legendz came into this having bounced off 2 defeats, so we knew we had to win this 1 and intended to pull high. The war terms started the war start at 3pm EST, but since DF had a war with Hp, Uffan and I agreed on a 15 minute delay to the war. Nonetheless we still massed at 3PM EST and waited for DF to hop. 15 minutes later, Df officials were pming me asking to delay it longer, I said 3:25PM EST and yet they didn't arrive by then. We were kept waiting and waiting, and started to lose opts. At 3:15PM EST we had a huge 210 opts. By 3:45PM EST, we were still waiting and were down to minus 200 opts. A couple of minutes later DF decided to world hop, and the war officially began at 3:47PM EST, 32 minutes after the delay I allowed, 47 mins after the declared warring time.

The thing with this was that, Df were in a war with Hp, okay. But the score was 4-4 at one point, we'd already lost 6, so I asked Df officials to start the war then as they were at an advantage and could hop to another cc without the 4, plus we'd already lost 6. But they rejected, I tried reasoning with them and the time kept ticking on. Eventually we warred.

LGZ Starting - 64

DF Starting - 49

So they started with pretty much their max pull, while we lost 6. Consider that 1 rule broken being 32 minutes late.

090509205049.png

APPARANTLY we made a mistake, as we're only human ofc. APPARANTLY the rules stated that the lower opts attack first, but APPARANTLY we attacked 1st. Well I'm pretty sure people ran off the DF pile and attacked Adidas584, before LGZ piled Uffan. Some video evidence is needed tbh, or a very good screenie. So instead of fighting back, Df members started to leave. At this point we got a fall in and were very confused.

Df members continued to leave and the ending was 62-0, I only got a screenie for 63 ending for us but I left the portal to speak with DF.

LGZ Ending - 62

DF Ending - 0

090509205259.png

I went outside to see a big DQ spam and then they claimed we attacked first. Cause yeah both clans came together and hit themselves, funny how we attacked first. LGZ then didn't want to be accused of cheating, so we offered a rm where this time it would be clear that DF attacked first. But no, DF refused to rm us at all, I mean we didn't even know that we attacked first as both clans came together, but we were in a no loss position really as they were already 32 minutes late, so we offered the rm.

090509205918.png

DF then left, leaving us all confused as we just wanted a simple solution. We didn't want a flame war/argument on TWR, but I'm not gunna sit back and let us lose points we deserve to win.

I understand that there was flaming from both sides (yes Hotspeed flamed us when DF left), so I apologize from LGZ's behalf. All members that flamed will be demoted.

Thanks for a waste of 47 mins pre war, 15 mins after war.

Gf DF.

New account: Jack

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see this happen but, i never agreed on a 15 minute delay, and never intended on the HP war lasting 1 hour and 30 minutes :cry:. However, the rules clearly stated the clan with less people attacks first, and this was a rematch from last time where i talked to Jc about the rules broken in the first war we tried. This was the second war resulting in a rule break, and we were pretty tired of it which is why we walked out. I don't know what rules mean anymore, but i do know a rule agreed on was any rules broken results in DQ. We kindly offered a rematch from the first war two weeks ago, and to come back and have it happen again is what got us. Hopefully you can see our point of view, and i'm extremely sorry about the delay on the war, but if you put yourselves in our situation we weren't going to stop our war which was nearing its end, or leave our fall in leader back in the other war and begin a new one.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I was talking to a few people who were going to vid the war, and im am almost sure the first bind was threw on adi by df, we will have to wait and see what the video has to say.

.:SE:.

Okay, tell me is it ok if DF just let HP auto win, when we're winning?

No like we said- we lost about 6 people because they got mad about waiting, you guys could of simply switched ccs, and still would of been up, and besides that, we still did start the war, they point is about why you left.-if we did attck first we are very sorry, but you would more than likey do the same thing after been just standing there eager to war for 45 minutes.

You asked for Rematch? well 1 week ago, we had a war, but something happened, and now you want another rm? 2 Wars 2 D/Q

yes ill agree that we did- but jc and uffan worked it out, uffan even said earlier today before he left that last week doesn't count, so i don't see why he would later come on here and say completely different.

You asked for Rematch? well 1 week ago, we had a war, but something happened, and now you want another rm? 2 Wars 2 D/Q

yes ill agree that we did- but jc and uffan worked it out, uffan even said earlier today before he left that last week doesn't count, so i don't see why he would later come on here and say completely different.

It didn't count as in we didn't post it, although we could have. However, i would rather war without rule breaks which is why we rescheduled a rematch. But another rule break in the rematch :?.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

If you ask me, having two wars right behind each other is just not acceptable. The chance of coming too late is really big, as wars can literally last for hours. And I don't see why Downfall just couldn't rematch them. Ok, it may was against the rules. But letting a clan mass and wait for more then 30 minutes and then walk out because they apperantly broke a rule, I wouldn't have done it like that, but that's just my opinion.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

It didn't count as in we didn't post it, although we could have. However, i would rather war without rule breaks which is why we rescheduled a rematch. But another rule break in the rematch :?.

I can see what you mean, i would hate that too, but oyu have to see where were coming from after 45 minutes of waiting, and like jc said earlier, from where we were standing it look like a bind was threw at us.

Ill add more to this topic later, but lgz was suppose to dd... AND THEY FAILED TO DO SO.. :shame: "any rules broken results in a DQ" and im almost positive that u guys attacked uffan before any binds/attacks were made on our first pile. :shame: As for the flaming, I myself saw no one flaming from df (show us proof on hotspeed).. oh and i hear ppl saying jkasz got flamed... ohh give me a break!!!! He was talking to me at bh and said many pro-flame comments towards df and our leaders. (i have no proof of this because i cannot take screenies, but the comments he said i will not repeat.) :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: Again ill add more later as i am short on time atm, but this was by all means a disrespectful showing from many lgz members, towards DF and myself.

~RUNE

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Ill add more to this topic later, but lgz was suppose to dd... AND THEY FAILED TO DO SO.. :shame: "any rules broken results in a DQ" and im almost positive that u guys attacked uffan before any binds/attacks were made on our first pile. :shame: As for the flaming, I myself saw no one flaming from df (show us proof on hotspeed).. oh and i hear ppl saying jkasz got flamed... ohh give me a break!!!! He was talking to me at bh and said many pro-flame comments towards df and our leaders. (i have no proof of this because i cannot take screenies, but the comments he said i will not repeat.) :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: Again ill add more later as i am short on time atm, but this was by all means a disrespectful showing from many lgz members, towards DF and myself.

~RUNE

ok if u want to play like that?

"any rules broken results in a DQ"

who was late? and has for the flaming, yes it was un acceptable, and will be dealt with, but we wre not the only ones flaming.

TWR staff are looking into this and our decision will be posted shortly.

In the meantime, this topic will remain open. I understand many of you will want to argue passionately for either side, so please do so without muck-throwing.

Offline and unavailable.

if a war is still going on then how can it not be delayed. you cannot blame people for a war that was long and surely common sense agrees with this

From what i understand... our warlords notified your warlord(s) about the possibility of us arriving late to your war. Your warlord(s) took note of that and waited to war us. If you want to pull the "you were late" card... and the "i only agreed to wait 15 mins" why did you wait for us, when if it was "supposedly" only agreed upon by jc to wait 15 mins??? :roll:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

From what i understand... our warlords notified your warlord(s) about the possibility of us arriving late to your war. Your warlord(s) took note of that and waited to war us. If you want to pull "you were late" card... and the "i only agreed to wait 15 mins" why did you wait for us, when if it was "supposedly" only agreed upon by jc to wait 15 mins??? :roll:

your warlords kept pming us- "just a few more mins, thats it just a few more."

From what i understand... our warlords notified your warlord(s) about the possibility of us arriving late to your war. Your warlord(s) took note of that and waited to war us. If you want to pull "you were late" card... and the "i only agreed to wait 15 mins" why did you wait for us, when if it was "supposedly" only agreed upon by jc to wait 15 mins??? :roll:

if a war is still going on then patience is necessary. ok you lost a few opts but it would seriously have disadvantaged df if we were without the 4 warrers who were still fighting hp

you must know how hard it is to judge how long a war is going to be. even if there arent that many people left u could hit a really good tanker who drags the war on for another 10mins.

th_Headphones-cat.gif

Iz u Dizzy?

I never said a few more minutes but once it was a 4-4 match, i was updating you every kill and began massing the people not in the fight and getting everyone banked up and ready. There was no agreement on the time delay, and no Downfall official agreed on any time limits.

crsigl.png

I can reassure you that we did not attack addidas first seeing as our first pile was supposed to be brave newfy on our Ts we got information that LGZ wasnt dding so amate was confused thinking you guys wouldnt attck but when we saw you and you attacked Uffan we were confused and got the order to leave the war seeing you guys had broke the rules again, being the second time in a row our leaders were frustrated and tbh i would to, As for the war with Hp it went on for a long time me being killed about last five I had to hop quick and some of our best clanwarrers were still in the war and we werent going to leave them out of the war, and didnt really appreciate the flames but understanding where your coming from didnt really take it to heart.

And it would be nice if this didnt hinder the relationship between df and Lgz because that would be just stupid over something try to sort out the problem but no tension between the clans as we had good relations before and would be nice if we could keep it that way.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

IMO Legendz has won.

Both clans broke a rule. LGZ broke attack rule and DF broke the time rule but lgz won the war.

Gratz LGZ. ;)

We didn't break any rule as i had cleared the war with HP before i even accepted it and both of us assumed it would be fine to fit it in before the DF vs LGZ war.

crsigl.png