• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

write more!

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel the need to join the whiners here, PLEASE write more parts to it. The story is of professional quality, no doubt, truly an excellent read all the way through. Definitely not something you'd expect to find in a forum mainly about Runescape. :D Anyways, a part 20 would be much appreciated, if only to finish the story if you don't want to work on it anymore! :cry: Which would be sad. :cry:

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I think that the reason Necro's not writing is because he's in college and is too busy.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I can neither confirm nor deny that all that's left for part 20-23 is the editing.