Fighter Torso :-(

Kinosjourney

Barrows plate costs like what 100k to fix by Bob after 16 hours of straight combat. You know, it takes like 20 mins to make 100k, and 2 mins to go fix it.

Rune plate is worse than torso by 5 strength bonus

I never kill profitable monsters, i refuse killing green drags at hill giants in wildy and aviansies.

Im currently blowing all my cash on cooking and after that ill get up my slayer for dusties (d chain :o )

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

Haha, 5 Strength Bonus isn't that much.

To be honest, mine ended up collecting dust. I disliked the look of it with the Attack Cape.

And trust me, the Rune Plate is functional, and damn, can look outright sexy with the right cape.

Well, Torso+Veracs skirt+attack skillcape+hood looks ho0ot.

Sorry double post :oops: >_>

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I never kill profitable monsters, i refuse killing green drags at hill giants in wildy and aviansies.

Im currently blowing all my cash on cooking and after that ill get up my slayer for dusties (d chain :o )

[hide=large]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL[/hide]

First of all, you can make money doing A LOT of things without fighting monsters.

Second of all, read hide tag.

YOU WILL NOT get a D chain from dusties.

EDIT: Jeez everything I said in this thread has made me look mean. I dont mean to be mean I just use caps alot :?

Serious note though - you wont get a chain from dusties. And if you do, the time used you probably could make like 300m. O_o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

[hide=large]LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL[/hide]

First of all, you can't make money doing A LOT of things without fighting monsters. I know, but im broke and cant tan hides atm. Ill try it as soon as i cook and sell my 3777 swordies \'

Second of all, read hide tag. I did, rawr.

YOU WILL get a D chain from dusties.

EDIT: Jeez everything I said in this thread has made me look mean. I dont mean to be mean I just use caps alot :?

Serious note though - you wont get a chain from dusties. And if you do, the time used you probably could make like 300m. O_o

*waves fist in the air at RayOxide for being honest*

Well, im a lazy and developmentaly delayed noob and i hate repeatively killing green drags and aviansies for cash.

All money-making methods seem to suck, and if i get a d chain drop at dusties ill laugh at you until you admit im 1³³7 \'

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

I didnt mean "you will never get" in a literal state. I meant it how people use it sometimes.. like "the chances are so low you basically WONT." :?

You could attempt to go to Oo'glog and run bird meat. Apparently, on the forums it is amazingly valuable.

Btw, I also have the problem of making money for more than an hour. Its so boring.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I didnt mean "you will never get" in a literal state. I meant it how people use it sometimes.. like "the chances are so low you basically WONT." :?

You could attempt to go to Oo'glog and run bird meat. Apparently, on the forums it is amazingly valuable.

Btw, I also have the problem of making money for more than an hour. Its so boring.

Welcome to the club :?

Well, im considering tanning hides for cash making but it seems to suck without a terrorbird or something that can hold items or restore energy.

Anyone know what the profit per hour is when tanning blue dragonhides at al'kharid without any summons or super energy potions?

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

lnoyh.png

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Way to get OT.

He asked how to get his fighter torso back, not how to make enough money to buy a bandos plate =/

Your best bet for BA is to try to create your own team. It'll take you a while, and there'll be alot of noobs, but remember that you can always end a match by using the ladder.

Your BA levels will help you get into better teams, especially in the Defender and Healer roles. Start doing either coll or att, once you've got the 375 points in those move on to Heal / Def. I say this because there are never enough defenders, so you'll almost be guaranteed a position def-ing, and even good teams usually need two healers in the later rounds, providing plenty of opportunity there.

Be flexible in the items you take, so you can take any role as the need demands. Make sure you have weapons for all attack styles, and preferably a dds for speccing multiple times.

If you use an SS, DON'T SPEC WITH IT. The spec counts as a magic attack, and will always hit 0 and count as a failed attack.

Enchanted Excalibur is great if you have it, and aren't playing healer.

Try to build up a list of BA friends, who you can team with reglarly.

Oh, and have a bit of fun =P

Take a break *before* you feel like it's killing you, or it'll just be that much harder to get back to later.

And try not to lose any more torsos X)

Lol, you're the stereotype people love to look down upon

"I have blown all my swordies on 90 cooking"

"I love the look of the torso and +4 str owns!"

Let me tell you this:

Torso = bad

You clearly hate BA, so why torture yourself. If you do green drags you get money, xp, and in the end perhaps a bandos chesplate (even though I disadvice buying it, stick to dharok's chestplate).

Wish Proselyte, you can use 10% strength for cheaper, which saves money. And 10% prayer is worth it. If not, use void. Yes, you get very little defense, but so does Torso. If you're killing a monster where defense doesn't matter, go Void. As for repairs driving you mad, you do know that it costs 3-5k an hour of training, right?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Well the reason i want a Fighter Torso is cause it looks good, got the same def stats as a rune plate and +5 strength.

Also stop saying: OH GET A BANDOS PLATE INSTEAD. im poor, ive blown all my cash on swordfishes for 90 cooking. Also, i don't have access to Chaos Tunnels if im right.

But if Green Drags is 1.5M for 2-3 hours it sounds good, any guides for them around?

EDIT: Void dont give any defence bonuses at all, and Proselyte got as much def as a Adamant Platebody if im right with no strength bonuses?

They are 1.5M For me per 2-3 hours, for you i would say it is around 1M. Also i am not saying you got money to buy Bandos, but it's a waste of time to do BA for 2-3 days getting Fighter torso when Bandos chestplate can be obtained from hard work by earning money (to buy it) near same days and it being way better.

Everyone can access Chaos tunnels, there's no requirement.

Here's video of me doing it with prayer, as you can see i use only 3K-5K worth of supplies and i easily manage. I recommend prayer for you as that would help against you focusing on Green dragons (Baby blacks can be annoying). But you will need to use some prayer potions, perhaps 1 prayer potion per trip. GOOD LUCK

Part 1

[yt]vl6gFb1lpTE[/yt]

Part 2

[yt]z45cW8nE_T4[/yt]

To be honest, mine ended up collecting dust. I disliked the look of it with the Attack Cape.

And trust me, the Rune Plate is functional, and damn, can look outright sexy with the right cape.

Lol no offence intended but i don't think much people care if you look ho0ot on runescape. Anyway, seriously, fighters torso isn't worth getting, 4+ strength is really small, if you like strength that much just get an ammy of strength. In the time you spend to get it, you could probably get enough strength levels to make its strength bonus completely negligible, not to mention the extra defence. Otherwise you could just spend that time getting 3 mil for a berserker ring. The only reason you would want fighters torso was if you enjoyed playing barbarian assault or maybe the odd pure

Also, i don't have access to Chaos Tunnels if im right.

But if Green Drags is 1.5M for 2-3 hours it sounds good, any guides for them around?

EDIT: Void dont give any defence bonuses at all, and Proselyte got as much def as a Adamant Platebody if im right with no strength bonuses?

You should have access to the Chaos Tunnels.

Void does give defence bonuses, but they are not great. Proselyte gives you addy def with a huge pray bonus.

Crossed_Body.png

Crossed%20Body.png

Lol no offence intended but i don't think much people care if you look ho0ot on runescape. Anyway, seriously, fighters torso isn't worth getting, 4+ strength is really small, if you like strength that much just get an ammy of strength. In the time you spend to get it, you could probably get enough strength levels to make its strength bonus completely negligible, not to mention the extra defence. Otherwise you could just spend that time getting 3 mil for a berserker ring. The only reason you would want fighters torso was if you enjoyed playing barbarian assault or maybe the odd pure

People do care if you wear full 3rd age melee. 8-)

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

They're actually considered junk now...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

They're actually considered junk now...

Still look very epic. ^_^

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops: