Being Hacked the 21st time! (Problem Solved (Lock please) )

Neos_Matrix

I have been playing RS for at least 3 years, 4 years soon. Since every Sunday, my main (Account Name can't reveal, sorry) keeps being hacked. Even my Messenger gets hacked as well. I have already removed one virus already, but is it enuf?

I need help! I don't want to lost all my life's work, just because one devious person in the world is jealous. (maybe)

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Im using Spybot, but it cant find any more traces of virus.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Spybot is not AV software. Go with Avira for that.

I believe that your browsing habits and/or circle of friends leads you to get into more trouble with your computer's security than you'd like. Don't go to dodgy sites or download anything, and don't play on a public terminal (if that's how it all started). Make sure that your machine has some kind of firewall and reliable AV so you can prevent most of these incidents in the future.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Is there a link I could use to download the program?

And you guys are sure its really protective and will stop this hacking/hijacking to my account?

Elricedward.png

I need help! I don't want to lost all my life's work, just because one devious person in the world is jealous. (maybe)

Lol. Just lol. It's a game.

Spybot is not an anti-virus. I would suggest downloading Avast! or Avira, and as soon as you've installed, do a full system scan.

If you are on Internet Explorer, I would recommend changing to Mozilla Firefox, and also downloading NoScript, and Web Of Trust. Noscript will prevent malicious pages from loading viruses on to your computer, and Web of Trust will tell you about a site by using ratings. You can also get Web of Trust for Internet Explorer, but I would really recommend switching browsers - Internet Explorer is so tightly intergrated into your operating system that it's very easy for something to slip through and damage your whole system.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Is it difficult to search?

AV: http://www.free-av.com/

Firewall: http://personalfirewall.comodo.com/

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

A. I think this is a joke...

B. Even if you have been hacked 21 times (why are you keeping track), then why don't you just give up at life?

C. Stop going to sites that are obviously viral and stop downloading stuff that doesn't look right.

D. Stop giving your "friends" your password.

E. Your account isn't the result of "life's work".

~~Chaise91~~

Wipe your computer hard disk clean, re-install OS, and BAM it's virus-free :) And much faster too, especially if you had a lot of files on your computer. Just backup the important files first ;)

Then just change all your passwords, and remember that something like '123456' or 'password' isn't a good choice :P

Wipe your computer hard disk clean, re-install OS, and BAM it's virus-free :) And much faster too, especially if you had a lot of files on your computer. Just backup the important files first ;)

Then just change all your passwords, and remember that something like '123456' or 'password' isn't a good choice :P

This is [developmentally delayed]ed. You're telling someone who doesn't even know where to get a proper Anti Virus to reformat his PC for a keylogger?

[bleep]ing stupid.

Ok guys, you can stop.

Just found out how he was hacking me.Hes got a home-made firewall. My friend try to hack -the hacker's- computer and Trojans infested his computer.

And hes using this -illegal- hacking system, used by the cops.

All because I dumped this girl and he wanted revenge, 1 year later.... -.-

Well, thanks for the tips guys, but I'm sure another person gonna come after me again......

Elricedward.png

Ok guys, you can stop.

Just found out how he was hacking me.Hes got a home-made firewall. My friend try to hack -the hacker's- computer and Trojans infested his computer.

And hes using this -illegal- hacking system, used by the cops.

All because I dumped this girl and he wanted revenge, 1 year later.... -.-

Well, thanks for the tips guys, but I'm sure another person gonna come after me again......

i'm pretty sure none of that is true...

fishing.gif