Number of Natures/Hour using abyss?

Skeptical

How many nature runes can I craft per hour using the abyss, not including familiar, and using small, medium and large pouches?

Just an approximate number would be great, but if anyone has any more data, that would be even better. :thumbsup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I was never able to get more than 1200 concentrating really hard, so I don't know what i was doing wrong. Although I would run to abyss, and once i was in the safe area i would walk to the nat portal to save energy

yes.png

Why would you possibly want to do nats using the abyss if you do not have 91 runecrafting?

Quick experience.

I used that route along with House tabs and Glory, which added a bit more time unfortunately.

I think, at the peak, I managed around 1200-1400.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Why would you possibly want to do nats using the abyss if you do not have 91 runecrafting?

Quick experience.

I used that route along with House tabs and Glory, which added a bit more time unfortunately.

I dont understand, wouldnt you make more money and get more experience if you used deaths? I dont see how natures are faster experience when the death rift is just as close as nature. Well in the case of the OP, he has 61 runecrafting which is not high enough for deaths but even then laws will be the better choice if you arent using a familiar.

I was never able to get more than 1200 concentrating really hard, so I don't know what i was doing wrong. Although I would run to abyss, and once i was in the safe area i would walk to the nat portal to save energy

You're not 75 Runecrafting... and were you using your familiar?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Neither is the OP, so this negates use of the Giant Pouch.

I can normally max around 1800 ess crafted per hour, using Abyssal Lurker + Small Med and Large pouches, and super energies.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Quick experience.

I dont understand, wouldnt you make more money and get more experience if you used deaths? I dont see how natures are faster experience when the death rift is just as close as nature. Well in the case of the OP, he has 61 runecrafting which is not high enough for deaths but even then laws will be the better choice if you arent using a familiar.

Deaths require a quest. Laws require you not to wear armor into the abyss.

However, double cosmics are more profitable than nats. They, too, require a quest, but who hasn't done Lost City?

Quick experience.

Don't most people use a Bronze Pickaxe while Abyss crafting anyway? You'd have to drop it every time.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Neither is the OP, so this negates use of the Giant Pouch.

I can normally max around 1800 ess crafted per hour, using Abyssal Lurker + Small Med and Large pouches, and super energies.

A familiar adds around 300 ess/hour, so you could probably expect 1.5k ess/hour.

2dvjurb.png