RSC Clan History

das

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some people interested in writing some articles (hopefully every issue) for our Clan Chronicle. I would love for it to have a monthly classic article on clans.

I'd like to avoid the whole kingleonardo [cabbage] type writing where his history is in his rose-tinted glasses (Remember his wanderer tribute posts? I swear he made up members)

I want insightful historical articles

Anyone interested?

I'll be the first to say, if you can write , I dont give a damn what you may of done on scapeboard or whatnot, I want people who can write so if you are interested PM me and we can talk

I have a need for 1 (2 if demand is high and quantity is good) articles a month, if you are interested in documenting or writing non- clan classic history down, I may be able to do something with the tip.it times.

Both publications get 10-15k views weekly.

Post here, Ask questions, Pm me, nominate someone.

Post pictures of you killing me in classic (Fooks got some I know)

And in closing

Wanderers for Life!

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I'm gonna have to re-open my account on Boomspeed if I'm going to retrieve some of those old pics Das, hehe .. (I'll do that next week)

As for nominee's.. Well Gamerr is just about as old as most of the woodwork and still actively posts. And what about yourself Das? You've been active in clans in RS for god knows how long :)

I'm gonna have to re-open my account on Boomspeed if I'm going to retrieve some of those old pics Das, hehe .. (I'll do that next week)

As for nominee's.. Well Gamerr is just about as old as most of the woodwork and still actively posts. And what about yourself Das? You've been active in clans in RS for god knows how long :)

I was thinking you knew quite a bit ;)

Meili too.

Problem is for me, outside of wanderers and BDk, i'm not really qualified to write about another clan from classic

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Meili too.

Problem is for me, outside of wanderers and BDk, i'm not really qualified to write about another clan from classic

I was never really into clans unfortunately (until i made MI lol) but even MI doesn't qualify as a 'clan' really.. It was more of a pkers gathering and largely an excuse for a war rofl!

Clan politics always deterred me, i always understood you shouldn't really be killing someone from your own clan but i wouldn't of been able to abide by that! I sometime couldn't manage it with my own friends list haha.

When you manage to get it up and running post a link, i'm sure it'll be an interesting read - I love the nostalgia of Runescape lol.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 1 month later...

Bumping this because the Clan Chronicle is still interested in historical articles or observations/experiences/anecdotes/rants about the good old days or how things have changed to the worse (or better? Probably not from this board).

Novels not needed, short pieces or a series of short stories would be great aswell. In other words; we're desperate, we'll take anything. :P

Click the above link to read one or more of the 6 monthly issues that have been published so far. Maybe you'll get inspired to write something yourself?

Laikrob,

Clan Chronicle Editor

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• 2 weeks later...

Those where the only 2 clans if there was more they didn't matter.

Actually there was Gladiators which was really Wanderers light.

Dirtydevil.png

rune mob , rsd , black knights all helped play key roles for clans in runescape classic. Even clan jaguar was there .[/quote

What's runescape classic? That might be the problem. For me runecape classic was before the wilderness, when it was free.

Dirtydevil.png

I understand your prob going for a " ooh ahh " there being you made it seem your super old school. but no doubt runescape classic before the wild wasnt all that great. The ideal seems like its the thing, but in reality it wasnt. besides it was only like that for a lil while. In reality , rs didnt really kick off til p2p was released, by then there was quite a few high leveld players followed by a bigger player base. And even after the release of the wild , the game was still f2p, wasnt for several months after the wild came that p2p was released , i want to say like 6 months, but i could be mistaken , been quite a bit .

Its why so many more were remembered from 02 to 04 then 01 thru 02 , and you have to rely on most peoples say so about who was the [cabbage] back then.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 2 weeks later...

Meili too.

I was never really into clans unfortunately (until i made MI lol) but even MI doesn't qualify as a 'clan' really.. It was more of a pkers gathering and largely an excuse for a war rofl!

Clan politics always deterred me, i always understood you shouldn't really be killing someone from your own clan but i wouldn't of been able to abide by that! I sometime couldn't manage it with my own friends list haha.

When you manage to get it up and running post a link, i'm sure it'll be an interesting read - I love the nostalgia of Runescape lol.

Sup Adam? M.I was fun times, pissing Supa Vegeta and owning the wild wasn't that bad. :P

134 Combat - 99Hp Rs

114 Combat - 98hp Rsc

Muumi75 Since 2001 April, 92nd of RS to advance 99Hp

• 2 weeks later...