Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Got my first Phat ( =

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

hatebringer
[ Display Name History ]

hatebringer

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,555 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rage Forever
I'm gonna give you a 10/10, simply because I know that money simply didn't fall into your hands and you needed to have spent a good deal of time working up skills in order to make the money needed for the party hat, so, it is definitely an achievement in my eyes.
99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength
Gamertag: H8tebringer

Posted Image

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts
  • RSN:Saru Inc
  • RSN2:Saruman44
  • RSN '07:Thengel55
  • Clan:SODB

Not really sure why my post got deleted, out of all this mess. I'm not even going to bother rating again, I've just come here to say; Good job Bauke, Xanotex, and Itsjustagame. You along with bouwzie (and I hope to live among you sometime) put all these [bleep] Rate This morons in their places. 10/10 to you four.

Xano was being an [wagon], anyone knows that.

The whole point wasn't the money, or the partyhat, as stated, those are easy to obtain. The point was he accomplished a long term goal. If I wanted to collect 4,000 balls of wool without trading at all, and I completed it; if I were to put on Rate This! It certainly wouldn't because of the monetary value, simply because there is none. But because I had the dedication, (or lack of a life, you choose) to do it. I know for sure I don't have anything close to 133,000,000 gold pieces, and props to OP for getting his dream item.

8\10.

And Itsjustagame, news flash, it's just a game. This isn't Off-Topic; so you don't need to go all pseudo intellectual ad hominem on us. Perhaps, they have limiting factors that result in poor grammar, does that mean their ideas are not correct? If you're heading to a debate, leave your pet peeves inside your ivory tower, because God knows, while debating, someone will annoy you. Every time. As stated previously, Itsjustagame, reality is calling, get off your high horse parading around your ivory tower and answer the door, damn it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Xanotex
[ Display Name History ]

Xanotex

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Xanotex
  • Clan:ollys fanclub, EOE

Not really sure why my post got deleted, out of all this mess. I'm not even going to bother rating again, I've just come here to say; Good job Bauke, Xanotex, and Itsjustagame. You along with bouwzie (and I hope to live among you sometime) put all these [bleep] Rate This morons in their places. 10/10 to you four.

Yes ofcourse, I said my opinion and i'm called what, an idiot, a moron, a [wagon], welcome to TIF o_o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

3rkid
[ Display Name History ]

3rkid

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,742 posts
  • RSN:3rkid
  • RSN '07:3rkid

Yes ofcourse, I said my opinion and i'm called what, an idiot, a moron, a [wagon], welcome to TIF o_o

No, this is what happens when someone outside of the 'circle of Rate This!' does not rate-[bleep] someone with a 10/10 on everything followed by a " <3:" smiley.

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

Oh please, don't paint me as a Hitler.

Yes at first, it was just an opinion. But then you went on some victim-complex crusade, making sure people knew that you were being hated on. Good grief, people didn't like the way you rated, that's their opinion. Don't hate someone's opinion for hating your opinion.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Xanotex
[ Display Name History ]

Xanotex

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 935 posts
  • RSN:Xanotex
  • Clan:ollys fanclub, EOE

Yes at first, it was just an opinion. But then you went on some victim-complex crusade, making sure people knew that you were being hated on. Good grief, people didn't like the way you rated, that's their opinion. Don't hate someone's opinion for hating your opinion.

I say what I think, they should just leave me alone then? 'Making sure people knew that you were being hated on.' excuse me? Look at other topics I rate them all good, just because I thought this wasn't worth a topic jezus. Rate this changed, in a bad way.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Saru Inc
[ Display Name History ]

Saru Inc

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

I say what I think, they should just leave me alone then? 'Making sure people knew that you were being hated on.' excuse me? Look at other topics I rate them all good, just because I thought this wasn't worth a topic jezus. Rate this changed, in a bad way.

Ok sure, you rate other topics fine, that's cool, we're not talking about other topics. And you misunderstood was I was saying; you went around saying "it's just an opinion, just an opinion!" so it's just an opinion. Leave it alone then, if someone doesn't like it, that's their opinion, surely you have to see the hypocrisy of hating someones opinion of your opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users