Got my first Phat ( =

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I know. I was going more for the "luck factor" involved with getting money for 'rare' items. Sure, you can get lucky and use the money on skills, which is why I usually rate buyable skills lower than skills like say, mining, which just take an [wagon]-load of time with no real advantage other than not having a life.

But maybe he didn't get lucky and had to drag his [wagon] all the way upto 135M just so he could afford one? Maybe he slayed his way to his money and then you come along as a total asscrack. If I post a thread where I get level 50 woodcutting, would you honestly say "Congratz, soon 99". I doubt that since you can't even rate a good achievement without being a looser. And obviously, mining isn't more glamorous than a party hat. Sure it takes LOT of time, but then again who said that the party hat didn't come from his sweat and tears? Get over it and stop being jelaous. And let me take a guess... I bet all my money that you either got a 99 on cooking, firemaking or fletching. [developmentally delayed], don't talk about achievements.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Honestly, if you want to get into details of how i got the cash it was over a year or so of random slaying/gwd/other stuff. I dont go out of my way to make money on runescape really so it just kind of came with time. A red phat was always kinda of a dream so to speak as i always felt it was out of my reach... but then again slayer was too...

Wanna know the ironic thing? I got almost 5 times more posts on this then i did for my "rate this" for 99 slayer... I sometimes think people post in these just to look for a argument and thats why may good achievements get overlooked. I mean... why support the guy who busted his arse for something when you can argue that a strength cape is "nothing special". I agree that buying a phat is no where near getting 99 in slayer or runecrafting but a 4/10? Give me a break.

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it. (to those who aren't casting me and my phat into the fires of hell)

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

Ya I know. I was going more for the "luck factor" involved with getting money for 'rare' items. Sure, you can get lucky and use the money on skills, which is why I usually rate buyable skills lower than skills like say, mining, which just take an [wagon]-load of time with no real advantage other than not having a life.

But maybe he didn't get lucky and had to drag his [wagon] all the way upto 135M just so he could afford one? Maybe he slayed his way to his money and then you come along as a total asscrack. If I post a thread where I get level 50 woodcutting, would you honestly say "Congratz, soon 99". I doubt that since you can't even rate a good achievement without being a looser. And obviously, mining isn't more glamorous than a party hat. Sure it takes LOT of time, but then again who said that the party hat didn't come from his sweat and tears? Get over it and stop being jelaous. And let me take a guess... I bet all my money that you either got a 99 on cooking, firemaking or fletching. [developmentally delayed], don't talk about achievements.

My god.....why do you even bother writing things like this if you're going to make numerous spelling and grammar errors. Basically voided anything you were trying to say.

Mining isn't more 'glamorous' than a party hat? If someone actually took the long route for mining and mined say, iron or coal, they'd make WAY more than enough money to buy a red party hat. Hell, they could buy 2, if not 3.

You dare call me jealous? Come on, kid. I've been playing this game since 2001. I've had party hats when they were free. I've had party hats when they were 20 mil. Back in the day, when blues were around 10 mil, I had a full set. 10 mil back then was A LOT more money then now. I don't even know how to compare it. Jealous? Yeah ok. I can think of an infinite amount of things I'd rather be jealous about.

My god.....why do you even bother writing things like this if you're going to make numerous spelling and grammar errors. Basically voided anything you were trying to say.

Mining isn't more 'glamorous' than a party hat? If someone actually took the long route for mining and mined say, iron or coal, they'd make WAY more than enough money to buy a red party hat. Hell, they could buy 2, if not 3.

You dare call me jealous? Come on, kid. I've been playing this game since 2001. I've had party hats when they were free. I've had party hats when they were 20 mil. Back in the day, when blues were around 10 mil, I had a full set. 10 mil back then was A LOT more money then now. I don't even know how to compare it. Jealous? Yeah ok. I can think of an infinite amount of things I'd rather be jealous about.

Good point! When all else fails insult there grammar! Sure way to make you look all the more like a jerk. And 99 mining with coal woulden't even get you 50M...

260k multiplied by 177 is just over 46M. Not to mention that would be horrible exp and money per hour.

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

Good point! When all else fails insult there grammar! Sure way to make you look all the more like a jerk. And 99 mining with coal woulden't even get you 50M...

260k multiplied by 177 is just over 46M. Not to mention that would be horrible exp and money per hour.

You got me there, I added an extra 0 in my calculation. That's what I get for using the computer's calculator. My mistake.

However, I still stick by the grammar comment. Poor grammar in an argument completely voids any points made by the poster in my opinion. It really doesn't take too long to read over a post, especially when it's only a few sentences. You can be 100% correct in everything you're saying, but if you write like a 14 year old dyslexic, I'll ignore it.

Call it a pet-peeve of mine.

But I'm done with this thread. People clearly don't get what I'm saying nor can they comprehend my way of rating. You can have a thread saying you've gone from 1 attack to 3 attack, but have 99s in 11 other skills, and people will disregard the fact that the thread is about ATTACK and not the other skills, and rate a 10/10.

But, since I never actually rated; my rating is 7/10. You have 1 hat. Some people have 10+.

I'm gonna give you a 10/10, simply because I know that money simply didn't fall into your hands and you needed to have spent a good deal of time working up skills in order to make the money needed for the party hat, so, it is definitely an achievement in my eyes.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Not really sure why my post got deleted, out of all this mess. I'm not even going to bother rating again, I've just come here to say; Good job Bauke, Xanotex, and Itsjustagame. You along with bouwzie (and I hope to live among you sometime) put all these [bleep] Rate This morons in their places. 10/10 to you four.

Xano was being an [wagon], anyone knows that.

The whole point wasn't the money, or the partyhat, as stated, those are easy to obtain. The point was he accomplished a long term goal. If I wanted to collect 4,000 balls of wool without trading at all, and I completed it; if I were to put on Rate This! It certainly wouldn't because of the monetary value, simply because there is none. But because I had the dedication, (or lack of a life, you choose) to do it. I know for sure I don't have anything close to 133,000,000 gold pieces, and props to OP for getting his dream item.

8\10.

And Itsjustagame, news flash, it's just a game. This isn't Off-Topic; so you don't need to go all pseudo intellectual ad hominem on us. Perhaps, they have limiting factors that result in poor grammar, does that mean their ideas are not correct? If you're heading to a debate, leave your pet peeves inside your ivory tower, because God knows, while debating, someone will annoy you. Every time. As stated previously, Itsjustagame, reality is calling, get off your high horse parading around your ivory tower and answer the door, damn it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Not really sure why my post got deleted, out of all this mess. I'm not even going to bother rating again, I've just come here to say; Good job Bauke, Xanotex, and Itsjustagame. You along with bouwzie (and I hope to live among you sometime) put all these [bleep] Rate This morons in their places. 10/10 to you four.

Yes ofcourse, I said my opinion and i'm called what, an idiot, a moron, a [wagon], welcome to TIF o_o

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Yes ofcourse, I said my opinion and i'm called what, an idiot, a moron, a [wagon], welcome to TIF o_o

No, this is what happens when someone outside of the 'circle of Rate This!' does not rate-[bleep] someone with a 10/10 on everything followed by a " <3:" smiley.

Oh please, don't paint me as a Hitler.

Yes at first, it was just an opinion. But then you went on some victim-complex crusade, making sure people knew that you were being hated on. Good grief, people didn't like the way you rated, that's their opinion. Don't hate someone's opinion for hating your opinion.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Yes at first, it was just an opinion. But then you went on some victim-complex crusade, making sure people knew that you were being hated on. Good grief, people didn't like the way you rated, that's their opinion. Don't hate someone's opinion for hating your opinion.

I say what I think, they should just leave me alone then? 'Making sure people knew that you were being hated on.' excuse me? Look at other topics I rate them all good, just because I thought this wasn't worth a topic jezus. Rate this changed, in a bad way.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I say what I think, they should just leave me alone then? 'Making sure people knew that you were being hated on.' excuse me? Look at other topics I rate them all good, just because I thought this wasn't worth a topic jezus. Rate this changed, in a bad way.

Ok sure, you rate other topics fine, that's cool, we're not talking about other topics. And you misunderstood was I was saying; you went around saying "it's just an opinion, just an opinion!" so it's just an opinion. Leave it alone then, if someone doesn't like it, that's their opinion, surely you have to see the hypocrisy of hating someones opinion of your opinion.