Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

12.5 hours of sleep...

I woke up at 6 am (would've been 9 or so hours of sleep) and my stomach was rumbling. And I couldn't fall back asleep. For some reason I decided to just lay there until I did. And now it's 10.

I have eye goobers up the ying.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I always had the disappointment of not getting snow days because I lived in the city. Watching the bottom of the TV, waiting for my district, see all others cancelled, and then we get a 2 hour delay while the beauty school and alternative learning centers in town are cancelled, soooo lame. A lot of the teachers were annoyed by it too because a lot of them lived out of town and had kids at home they had to make arrangements for

Same here. Although we got out mostly for there being ice, not snow.

Literally, all the other counties around us would get out and we would be lucky to get an hour delay.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

My weights are really old and crappy (my dad used them when he was really young, and he's 60 now). So that fact makes me less motivated to use them, because they're hard to use.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I had a dream last night that the girl I had a huge thing for last year openly thanked me for everything I had done for her in front of my whole school.

I was so confused because I hadn't really done much for her besides text her a blast ton and hang out with her a few times.

:\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Cream of wheat for breakfast and some mini cinnamon rolls. Pretty tasty.

I might brave the mall today. Cheaper than paying for shipping over the internet (not cheaper on my psyche).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

So I took this free table that was at my dad's office. It was taken apart and all the screws and stuff were in a bag next to it. I guess today I'll put it together to make sure it's okay before I go through the trouble of bringing it to college next year.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |