Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

What's the absolute minimum amount of body parts you'd need to still be alive and able to think? I know you can live without your arms and legs. I guess I'm kind of thinking of a high-tech torture scenario. Could you cut out everything except the brain and heart and keep a person alive with machines or something?

What's the absolute minimum amount of body parts you'd need to still be alive and able to think? I know you can live without your arms and legs. I guess I'm kind of thinking of a high-tech torture scenario. Could you cut out everything except the brain and heart and keep a person alive with machines or something?

Let's ask the B'omarr Monks.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Someday I'll have infinite money, and I'll put Tron lights on my penis.

-cough-

it's possible to do that now.. with not a lot of monies... -cough-

I had a dream last night that H kissed me. It was a hello kiss, but yeah. It made me feel weird.

Also, back from werk

Subject H is Halo

[hide]

34137228317214728801254.jpg

[/hide]

what the [bleep] is wrong with HER face???@!!!

[hide=Everyone who opens this is required to listen to the song]

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edit: Suddenly, Dubstep. Oh wow, this is so stupid.

[/hide]

i'd only listen if it was autoplayed.

you :arrow: