Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Stupid Fallout. Won't even make it to the main menu without crashing to desktop. Pffsltjkasl;kf

Install any mods recently? You might need to get the Fallout Script Extender for them. That, or disable the offending mod.

Gamestop is definitely a ripoff but it seems to be the only store that has Dark Souls in stock :cry:

Stupid Fallout. Won't even make it to the main menu without crashing to desktop. Pffsltjkasl;kf

Install any mods recently? You might need to get the Fallout Script Extender for them. That, or disable the offending mod.

>Fallout Script Extender

Never heard of it. TO GOOGLE!

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

>Fallout Script Extender

Never heard of it. TO GOOGLE!

No dice. Tried starting up the game with no mods, got half a second closer to the main menu. Derp.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

BTW the link to the stories I spake of

Link to the next (six part series) is at the bottom of the story.

Read them all if you don't want to sleep tonight. It doesn't get bad till the third, then the fourth is meh, then the fifth and sixth are scarier than anything I've ever seen/read and I watched 3 guys 1 hammer. Actually I've watched it twice lol

PM me for fitocracy invite

No dice. Tried starting up the game with no mods, got half a second closer to the main menu. Derp.

I had a similar problem a while ago. In the end, I ended up outright deleting a few mods and mod-related files and it worked. No idea what caused it or why, nor do I recommend doing the same unless you know what you're doing (I don't) :?

BTW the link to the stories I spake of

Link to the next (six part series) is at the bottom of the story.

Read them all if you don't want to sleep tonight. It doesn't get bad till the third, then the fourth is meh, then the fifth and sixth are scarier than anything I've ever seen/read and I watched 3 guys 1 hammer. Actually I've watched it twice lol

These are pretty good so far. About to start Maps.

I'd be done already, but reddit went down for a little bit.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]