Same person with 2 accounts, can they interact?

samcowcow

I have a friend who just quit rs. He is planning to give the account to me.

I am thinking to transfer the wealth from his to mine.

But, I know there is a rule saying

"If the 2 accounts belong to the same person, they cannot interact."

so, if I do this, it's against Jagex rule. (If you wonder how I transfer, I was thinking

trading the cash every 15~30 minutes)

Here is the question:

1. Will it still be "against the rule" if my friend gives the account to my brother, and transfer the wealth to me? (since he is the owner of the account)

2. If I do the above, but on the same computer (he needs to use his computer sometime), will Jagex track my IP and thinks i am transferring wealth illegaly?

3. Ok, if I just simply takes over the account, and transfer the wealth to my main account on the same computer, will Jagex ban me? (well it's against the rule, but I am just thinking how could they possibly track who owns which account? the only way I can think of is that the "SAME IP has more than 1 account logged in".)

I haven't done any of this yet, because my friend hasn't give the account to me.

if I offend anything please excuse me... :oops:

Thank you :shock:

editedsig1ci.gif

1. Yes its against the rules.

3. I have two accounts. Can my friend play one so I can trade between the characters?

No, this goes against this rule. You are not allowed to trade between two characters owned by one player. You would also be in breach of the Account Sharing/Trading rule.

2. Yes its traceable

3. Again its traceable.

This could lead to all the account in question being ban or all the accounts for that IP being banned.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Here is the question:

1. Will it still be against the rule if my friend gives the account to my brother, and transfer the wealth to me? (since he is the owner of the account) Yes

2. If I do the above, but on the same computer (he needs to use his computer sometime), will Jagex track my IP and thinks i am transferring wealth illegaly? I think there's something ingame that stops you from doing that, but you can use separate computers with the same IP address. You shouldn't do it anyway

3. Ok, if I just simply takes over the account, and transfer the wealth to my main account on the same computer, will Jagex ban me? (well it's against the rule, but I am just thinking how could they possible track who owns which account? the only way I can think of is that the SAME IP has more than 1 account logged in.)

Why would you want to break the rules anyway? And yes, they will ban you.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I see. :shock:

I was thinking to use that accout and buy weapons to lend to me...

(e.g. his account buys a BGS, AGS, DCLAW...etc, and lend to me when needed)

but that way I need to pay membership every month.

Maybe it's time to just share the money to the world :thumbsup: big drop party!

editedsig1ci.gif

Maybe it's time to just share the money to the world :thumbsup: big drop party!

No, he cant give you his account. He has to do stuff himself.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Direct answer:

Same person with 2 accounts, can they interact?
No.

1. Will it still be against the rule if my friend gives the account to my brother, and transfer the wealth to me? (since he is the owner of the account)

Dilemah: I have two accounts. Can my friend play one so I can trade between the characters?

Answer: No, this goes against this rule. You are not allowed to trade between two characters owned by one player. You would also be in breach of the Account Sharing/Trading rule.

2. If I do the above, but on the same computer (he needs to use his computer sometime), will Jagex track my IP and thinks i am transferring wealth illegaly?

Probably.

Also this may help: Jages Rules Page: http://www.runescape.com/c=lVfq3F2-mO4/ ... logging.ws

Question: Is it all right if I trade items in-game with someone I share a house with?

Answer:Yes, this is not going against the Rules of Conduct, providing you are both playing from two separate accounts created by each of you.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Okay...I understand that.

But to be honest, who's gonna find out when he logs in and leave and I do it for him :oops:

but yah, I know what you are saying. Thanks for the reminding :P

editedsig1ci.gif

But to be honest, who's gonna find out when he logs in and leave and I do it for him :oops:

Well.. Nobody.. But you then have the guilt that you have obtained your valuable item/weapons/armour from breaking a rule in a game and not earning it the honest and dignifying way. Like macroing a stat to 99.. You still get there but at the cost of your SOUUUUUUL :evil: (plus there is no real good feeling of achieving it yourself)

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Officially you are indeed not allowed to have your own accounts interact.

Officially you aren't even allowed to pass on an account from person to person.

Officially you áre allowed to trade with other people (even family).

In any case you'll need 2 computers, with officially your friend whose account it is.

Then again, with 2 computers, who is to say your brother clicked or you did?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

The only way you can get caught if if you admitted to doing it in game

There is no way they can tell if its you ore just 2 people interacting.

Go ahead and do it. there is no danger.

Fools_Taco.png

i didn't do mm. i have a quest cape. you have no worries fi you just want to drop it or lend it.

Umm, i think u posted on wrong topic :wall:

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Each account created may only be used by one person according to the Jagex Rules. ("Buying, selling or sharing an account" rule under the Honour section)

You interacting between two accounts that you own is also against the rules. ("Multiple logging-in " under the Honour section)

Unhappily, you've already got your answer to the question; however, in the future please refrain from inquiring about methods for getting around Jagex's rules. Happy scaping. :thumbsup:

hzvjpwS.gif