Aberrant Spectres Set-up

Saintdane555

wear full prostlye or w/e nose peg whip fally sheild 3 if you don't have that get a pray book get a god cloak wear d boots and bring about 5 p pots (4) you probably use all of them per trip depending on if you want to kill as many as possible or get the drops.

-killer

wear full prostlye or w/e nose peg whip fally sheild 3 if you don't have that get a pray book get a god cloak wear d boots and bring about 5 p pots (4) you probably use all of them per trip depending on if you want to kill as many as possible or get the drops.

-killer

Are my stats sufficient? Do I need to pot up?

Also, approx. how many trips to finish?

AND- Bunyip or war tortoise?

Saintdane555.png

white.gif

I must admit, that's certainly something. Excuse me while I wipe my drool off the floor.

Nose Peg

Proselyte Legs and Platebody

Dragon Boots

Abyssal Whip (or gs or whatever you got)

Unholy Book (or fally hard shield)

Zerker Ring (or wealth or life or warrior)

Best RFD GLoves (or combat bracelet)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

bunyip and you really don't need super attack or str get a slayer helm tho oooooo also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a salve ammy(e) or just a reg one.

-killer

I do multiple trips since they drop so many good herbs so I don't pray.

I bring a bunyip and I wear:

black dhide body

black dhide chaps

best rfd gloves

whip+rune defender

mage arena cape (zamorak is the one i have, but they all give +10 magic defense)

dragon boots

slayer mask... you'll need the nosepeg though.

I wear fury but some will say to use salve..

and usually ring of wealth

I bring a super set (3 doses each), enhanced excaliber (for the special), and maybe 10-14monks depending how I feel.

KingJD36.png

ZOMG! I forgot dont forget ur salve ammy (e) or not (e).... And uhh war tortoise helpful for all the herbs they drop

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

bunyip and you really don't need super attack or str get a slayer helm tho oooooo also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a salve ammy(e) or just a reg one.

-killer

Super Attack and Strength pots will help speed up kills, speed up the task and cut down the amount of prayer potion you will need. If you have a high enough mage, maybe 80+. You can get away with D hide/Karils and using a bunyip.

No point in using both the Slayer Helm and Salve (e) as only one will work. And the slayer helm is suggest as you can then use a better amulet on the task, such as a fury. Since the OP has to use a nose peg, then the Salve would work just fine.

I suggest:

Nose Peg

Salve (e) > Fury > Glory

Trimmed Skill Cape > God Cloak

Dhide/Karils or Prosy if you pray

Whip + Rune Defender

Dragon Boots

Beserker Ring > Warrior Ring > Wealth

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

-killer

Super Attack and Strength pots will help speed up kills, speed up the task and cut down the amount of prayer potion you will need. If you have a high enough mage, maybe 80+. You can get away with D hide/Karils and using a bunyip.

No point in using both the Slayer Helm and Salve (e) as only one will work. And the slayer helm is suggest as you can then use a better amulet on the task, such as a fury. Since the OP has to use a nose peg, then the Salve would work just fine.

I suggest:

Nose Peg

Salve (e) > Fury > Glory

Trimmed Skill Cape > God Cloak

Dhide/Karils or Prosy if you pray

Whip + Rune Defender

Dragon Boots

Beserker Ring > Warrior Ring > Wealth

Actually I'm pretty sure that a slayer helm and salve (e) both stack.

Rejected.jpg

They don't, Void and Salve (e) stack. But not Slayer Helm and Salve (e).

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

setup:

nosepeg

proselyte legs/plate

dragon boots

god cloak

salve amulet (e)

whip + falador shield/zamorak book

Take a super attack, super strength potion, 3-4 prayer pots and a house tab. Use it to tele house when you're out of prayer/full with good herbs to bank and get free prayer restore from house altar. To use this methos, you have to have a Kharryl portal in your house. As a familiar, I take a macaw, for improves herb drops. Cuts speed a bit, but I like good drops.

You stated you don't use a cannon,. but in the desert slayer dungeon you can cannon them. Costs a penny, but it's fast.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

This is my setup.

Nosepeg - ok I use slayer helm

Salve (e) - I use fury here due to the slayer helm

proselyte top

proselyte bottoms - can replace these with monk robe bottoms

God cloak - 3 + prayer bonus, 99 trimmed is better as is firecape

RoW - always used it when slaying expect for hellhounds

Whip+Rune def - tbh don't use any other shield its not worth the slower kills.

dragon boots

barrows gloves

Depends on your levels take 4 to 6 prayer potions, 1 zammy brew (can replace with super attack, but the prayer restore helps), 1 dragon battle axe and 1 restore (can remove this if you use the spec as soon as you hit 10% above your attack level), 1 item of food and house teletabs or runes (if runes use dust and laws).

Familiar wise I personally take a macaw.

tbh there a lot of hassle without you can use the shortcut or have the slayer helm

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

No point in using both the Slayer Helm and Salve (e) as only one will work.

source?

Every high level slayer in the game, and tip.it's max hit calc. Also been noted that invisible boosts don't stuck. So the 15% from the helm doesn't stack with the 20% from the Salve (e). And on the max hit calc, you hit the same with Slayer Helm+Salve (e), Just the Salve (e), And Slayer Helm+Fury. If they did stack people would be hitting ridiculously high on these creatures.

GWD: