GME: Winner! - Lord Of The Rings 3 (ROTK)

Phil

Final Match  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Final Match

• LOTR 3 (ROTK)
    • The Godfather

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming that this forum has 11-18 year olds here, I believe that the majority of the people here havent even seen the godfather. most of which that we see in movies today was inspired by the Godfather.

Also, LOTR woudl win pretty much overal becuse this is a RUNESCAPE SITE, therefore Fantasy=LOTR. more people would enjoy this movie more ona fantasy site.

I dont know, but Godfather, One Flew over the cuckoos nest and The green mile shoudl ahve one IMO

moose67.png

Heh im selling holy grail tonight.. but could someone give me some heads up though about the content on some of these movies? I want to see them but I don't know how bad they are, ei. I was going to see requeim for a dream until I learned of all its sexual content.

Reservoir Dogs: how bad is the language?

A Clockwork Orange: Ehh what's this rated X, or "not rated" for? I have a feeling its going to be too bad to see

Apocalypse Now: I think I can see this as I have read conrad's Heart of Darkness... but before I see it, how bad is the sexual content and is the content easy enough to just skip the scene or is it in the middle of something?

One Flew over the CuckooÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Nest: Why is it rated R?

Flame me for wanting to know how bad the movies are.. I don't care. Im going to be 18 in 3 months so its not like im "not allowed" to really watch these movies, I just really don't prefer seeing bad movies. Im fine with violence, drug use, and some language.. but tons of language and sexual content really turn me off. Nudity such as that present in Schindler's List is completely fine with me, I saw the movie and really like it, the nudity wasn't there to "sex up" the movie and get more viewers.. it was there to present the grim reality's of the holocast.

Thanks for anything you might be able to tell me.

Heh im selling holy grail tonight.. but could someone give me some heads up though about the content on some of these movies? I want to see them but I don't know how bad they are, ei. I was going to see requeim for a dream until I learned of all its sexual content.

Reservoir Dogs: how bad is the language?

A Clockwork Orange: Ehh what's this rated X, or "not rated" for? I have a feeling its going to be too bad to see

Apocalypse Now: I think I can see this as I have read conrad's Heart of Darkness... but before I see it, how bad is the sexual content and is the content easy enough to just skip the scene or is it in the middle of something?

One Flew over the CuckooÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Nest: Why is it rated R?

Flame me for wanting to know how bad the movies are.. I don't care. Im going to be 18 in 3 months so its not like im "not allowed" to really watch these movies, I just really don't prefer seeing bad movies. Im fine with violence, drug use, and some language.. but tons of language and sexual content really turn me off. Nudity such as that present in Schindler's List is completely fine with me, I saw the movie and really like it, the nudity wasn't there to "sex up" the movie and get more viewers.. it was there to present the grim reality's of the holocast.

Thanks for anything you might be able to tell me.

Reservoir Dogs: Language is pretty bad, but not like terrible (It's not noticable to me really any more, but there's a good amount of f-words etc...not the worst ever or anything, though). There's also some violent times and lots of blood...No sexual content though.

Clockwork: This is pretty violent, and there's lots of nudity plus some pretty graphic depictions of rape...It's pretty bad. No language to my knowledge though.

Apocolypse Now: Depends, there's a lot less if you don't have the redux version. If you have the redux, there's one pretty nude-filled scene where you can just skip right over without losing much...There's another which I'm not sure is on the redux version which is not very long or close-up...There's a fair amount of violence and swearing aswell...It's pretty graphic but I donno what you really are wanting to see. If you don't have redux, the first scene I talked about it completely gone.

One Flew: This has a brief flashing of a male behind, some violent content, and a few F-words...It's really not bad at all though, you should be able to see it.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

10 years from now, people will eat up LOTR series, because it's in the past. Like how people eat up Shawshank or any of the older movies.

I'd have to disagree.

I don't think this because of my personal taste of the movie, just becuase this is what I think would happen.

People will not 'eat it up' for the sole reason that it is a sequel.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

People will not 'eat it up' for the sole reason that it is a sequel.

Trilogy ;)

My vote would've gone to Quest for The Holy Grail, but Lotr is second because I'm pretty much fascinated by the books and the films all represented the athmosphere of the books very well, it was, IMO, in some parts even better than the books.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg