Combat Pots Vs. Super Pots - For Training.

x_zerker_x

Recently it has come across me that both these pots are great to use for training, but i am not sure what one would be better to train with, i'm leaving it up to you to help me decide.

NOTE: This is all based on my character

Combat pots:

Price: 900 each about

Purpose: Raise Str and Atk

Takes up 1 spot

5 Less attack 4 less strength then supers for me. COST ALOT LESS!

Super pots:

Price: Sup Str - 4.5k each

Price: Sup Atk - 998 each

Purpose: One raises atk other raises str

Takes up 2 spots-

Give +5 more Atk and +4 more str then combat pots. COST ALOT MORE!

I dont think that +5 and +4 will be noticable, but let me know what you guys think!

I'm at the bandits if that helps.

PL_z.png

pL_z.png

pL_z.png

If it's just casual training, where you wouldn't normally use a super set ANYWAYS, a combat pot would definitely suffice. The 1 less space of inventory helps in quite a few areas as well. Seeing as I hardly ever use pots for Slayer training, I might start using Combat pots after reading this.

Thanks! ::'

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

THe boost is noticable and 3k should not be any problem to anyone because there are ways for lvl 3s with no skill to make 500k an hour.

@@ how? i have a total level of 1000 and 85 cb which isn't alot, but still much more than a level3, and i can only earn 130k an hour

Super sets. It's 5,5k every 15 minutes, which is 22k an hour. You should make that anywhere you train and the cost is worth it.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Its a big increase in speed.

To quote the AZ's guide

Super Sets Cost: 4.3k Massive Experience bonus (+)

Zamorakian Set Cost: 1.2K Great Experience bonus

Normal Set Cost: 1.6K Decent Experience bonus

Normal set being the same as a combat pot only slightly cheaper.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

THe boost is noticable and 3k should not be any problem to anyone because there are ways for lvl 3s with no skill to make 500k an hour.

@@ how? i have a total level of 1000 and 85 cb which isn't alot, but still much more than a level3, and i can only earn 130k an hour

Mainly NPC trading and collect items such as snape grass and the like. But the 500k/hr is mainly buying raw anchovies in Mos le harmles and then selling on the GE. Well i think it is.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Super attack potions are worth using at that price. Super strength potions are not worth using, but strength potions are.

I go for super attack potion and normal strength potion.

With proper planning, you could finish the potions on schedule and drop the vials. With improper planning, you could finish the potions before schedule and drop the vials. You shouldn't worry about invy space.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Mainly NPC trading and collect items such as snape grass and the like. But the 500k/hr is mainly buying raw anchovies in Mos le harmles and then selling on the GE. Well i think it is.

You have to be level 40 ranged to do that with level 50 smithing.

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Super attack potions are worth using at that price. Super strength potions are not worth using, but strength potions are.

I go for super attack potion and normal strength potion.

With proper planning, you could finish the potions on schedule and drop the vials. With improper planning, you could finish the potions before schedule and drop the vials. You shouldn't worry about invy space.

Zamorak Brews + Regular restore, also use the 10% strength prayer for the points the zammy brew restore.

Careful_Maim.png

You have to be level 40 ranged to do that with level 50 smithing.

I didnt say that lvl 3s were doing it. Was saying thats one of the ways to get 500k gp/hr. Idk any other ways as i dont care about NPC trading. I'm sure if they wanted to, there is a way for them to make that much.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]