Mass Effect Thread

sithlord_man

Finished Mass Effect 3 in 2/3 long awesome sittings last weekend. Can't wait to see whether the DLC will repair the damage or makes things worse. :(

Ahh hope...we have dismissed that claim.

Marry me <3:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Are you gonna do Operation Silencer this weekend? Wanna team up? I won't be too embarrassed when I shriek in terror while fighting reapers on gold because I know you'll be shrieking like a schoolgirl with me :mrgreen:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Too scared of gold to do it D:

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Reapers?

Gold?

Do your characters just kill themselves before the banshees show up or do you actually have to fight them?

70% of the time I wish I can just cloak and hide :P FB Glacier R/G is just a huge cluster ****.

edit_

good game Sman :P That one time the banshee grabbed you, the game was glitching and you were doing a forward roll up the ceiling.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Reapers?

Gold?

Do your characters just kill themselves before the banshees show up or do you actually have to fight them?

70% of the time I wish I can just cloak and hide :P FB Glacier R/G is just a huge cluster ****.

edit_

good game Sman :P That one time the banshee grabbed you, the game was glitching and you were doing a forward roll up the ceiling.

XD I had so much fun playing with you Shyla. We gotta do that more :D

dea6a17b9c.png

XD I had so much fun playing with you Shyla. We gotta do that more :D

Let's try the lowest score possible run next time :P I can't stop laughing when I play as a QI. Sabotage spec'd for backfire makes things auto-dead (except for armored enemies). For armored enemies it takes like 2-3 bars. Just make sure you hit them at least one shot to get the score. I never need to refill my ammo. I've been accused of hacking so many times because I saturate the kill feed. "But you only fired a couple of times! With an Avenger!" :lol:

Cloak + Sabotage = hilarity ensues.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

playing that mass efect 2 now. suprised how fast it asked for me to put disk 2 in. getting taili on the team atm

Yeah the beginning and the end of the game's on Disc 1 and the whole lot of missions and stuff are on disc 2.

Engineer is the easiest class to play while still being useful. Excluding the quarian, the basic thing you need to do is just spam overload(when specced for chain shocks)/energy drain on everything you see to be useful. Amazing CC, strips shields, and unlike projectile abilities like warp/throw/concussion blast, they're instant casts, meaning enemies won't annoyingly dodge them. You'll occasionally throw in a proxy mine/drone/incinerate to be a little fancy, but it's really the engineer's ability to put out undodgeable CC that soften targets that makes him amazing.

Infiltrators are probably the most OP class, but overall effectiveness if of course reliant on your ability to snipe or be ballsy and go shotgun infil.

Depends what you are looking for. When you are starting out spam recruitment packs until you get all the common weapons up to X. Then buy veteran packs to get uncommon weapons to X. If you are happy using the common weapons for a while then skip veteran packs, and go straight to premium spectre packs.

After playing a while that's what I came up with, even though I don't really follow it. Kind of just buy whatever I feel like.

EDIT: But if you are starting out then maxing commons with recruitment packs definitely is the way to go, some common level X weapons are good and I'll still use them.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

BAck on disc 1 for the last Mass effect, somehow Tali's back alive, she died earlier in the game for me, so I guess I'm starthing to see the parts of the game that are badly made.

was playing some silver and we lost on the 3rd round.... can anyone top that lol?

My first time in silver, we all died in the first round (kinda sad, I know), and it turned me off of trying Silver again until I hit level 20. I went back in, and it was as smooth as butter. So I'm not sure if it was being leveled up, or my first initial team was just horrible. O_o

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

My first time in Gold I didn't even know it was a Gold match until I'd died for the second time on wave 1 :D

Luckily it was GWG, so I found everyone else ad we finished the match properly.

Now I'm addicted to GWG :3

dea6a17b9c.png