Mass Effect Thread

sithlord_man

I just saw a Drell Adept in action, Biotic explosions everywhere. And I just unlocked it too. This should be fun :)

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Drell Vanguards, I have Charge/Assassin/Fitness maxed out, now trying to decide between pull and cluster grenades for my last skill. Right now I'm thinking grenades, but not sure.

It might be easier to set up explosions with the grenades, but pull doesn't rely on grenade ammo. It's also pretty handy for dealing with guardian shields.

Cluster grenades = awesome. I've panic-bombed Banshees/ Brutes so many times :mrgreen:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Bought ME3 today, I'll see how much fun I'll get out of it. I've seen a few people have fun with the Kinect so I now also have a kinect, but I don't know if it really makes this game better. Kinect was for other games that seemed fun, but apparently it can be used in this game.

I just beat the game and...

uh..

what.

There is no end to the feelings of disappointment.

I still think the ending was good and doesn't need to be changed, but enough people are feeling the same as you. So there is going to be DLC that expands on the end, we don't really know for sure how much if any it will change, it might just add.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Just like SW:EP1, it will always exist; it will never go away.

At the very best, you can go with the indoctrination camp (where they make a lot of valid points) or just hope we get a smidgen of clarification on this travesty. I'll might be ok once they fill in at least some of the gaps.

Or you can pretend the war is still going on for real and play MP.

I hope they announce something nice at PAX. I can go with indoctrination theory if it means space Casper and the skittles ending never happened. I feel like they're hiding something big...that or Bioware just lied to our faces promising this and that but delivered none of it. Kind of funny how Hudson said in the GameInformer interview that "there won't be just an 'off' button for the reapers." <_< I chose the red off option thank you.

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

The Red Off Switch was the best option because controlling the Reapers was what the Illusive Man wanted...and he was indoctrinated.

Also, if you saved the Rachni queen, she tells you that indoctrinated people see dark shadows and stuff....which happened to Shepard in his/her dreams.

I'm just going to say one thing. This DLC better be free.

4sem9i.png

Just like SW:EP1, it will always exist; it will never go away.

LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU!

At the very best, you can go with the indoctrination camp (where they make a lot of valid points)

Eh Indoctrination is pretty... horrendous. (I'm too lazy to explain

)

hzvjpwS.gif

Where the hell is the Ismar Frontier? I'm trying to fill the green bar and i've got a tiny bit left and think I missed that.

I think it opens up after the Tuchanka missions. Should be in the Attican Traverse, north/northwest corner of the galaxy map (north of Citadel).

vv05c.png

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

What mission are you doing? How are into the game are you?

Systems open and I think maybe close based on your progression and successes throughout the game.

I'm at the cerberus part, there was an option to stay back or go into the mission so I assumed i'd finish getting the assets first, i'm literally so close to filling it fully green and have scanned everywhere 100% and done all side quests, looked at a guide and that's the place I couldn't find on my map.

Where the hell is the Ismar Frontier? I'm trying to fill the green bar and i've got a tiny bit left and think I missed that.

I think it opens up after the Tuchanka missions. Should be in the Attican Traverse, north/northwest corner of the galaxy map (north of Citadel).

I'm right near the end of the game now, i'll have a look when I go on next, thanks.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'm at the cerberus part, there was an option to stay back or go into the mission so I assumed i'd finish getting the assets first, i'm literally so close to filling it fully green and have scanned everywhere 100% and done all side quests, looked at a guide and that's the place I couldn't find on my map.

I'm right near the end of the game now, i'll have a look when I go on next, thanks.

Hmm, that doesn't make sense. You should have had it full about 2/3 through the game if you are doing everything. Then if you play multiplayer and get up to 100% it should be about 1/3 of the way through the game to get the bar full.

EDIT: These two links should help, I didn't use them the first time through but I did the second just so I didn't have to do guessing...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AmsYTS1wvgPwdGNZOExOQmJvZHd6aVJlbE4tTGw1NVE&rm=full

http://alexjuice.com/images/design/infographic/me3-procurment-guide.png

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Hmm, that doesn't make sense. You should have had it full about 2/3 through the game if you are doing everything. Then if you play multiplayer and get up to 100% it should be about 1/3 of the way through the game to get the bar full.

EDIT: These two links should help, I didn't use them the first time through but I did the second just so I didn't have to do guessing...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AmsYTS1wvgPwdGNZOExOQmJvZHd6aVJlbE4tTGw1NVE&rm=full

http://alexjuice.com/images/design/infographic/me3-procurment-guide.png

I've just player my literal first MP game so I still need to learn everything about this and how it adds to your assets, I have been doing everything though, there's actually nothing left other than that cerberus mission lol.

But yeah I looked at something similar to that and I have every place I can go to 100%, except the empty ones of course.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The expanded ending DLC is confirmed to be free. As long as you download it before April 2014 (wut?).

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

New free MP pack looks awesome

Krogan Vanguard: Murder Train of Death and Destruction

I also decided to bust out the soundtrack that came with my DDE and it's absolutely gorgeous. More games need to have full orchestral scores.