Yew logs - 500gp each?

ibxtoycat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, prayer pots have went from 10k to 14k. Not very much in numerical values, but in percentage values, huge! This means I'm not gonna be going to barrows anytime soon. :cry:

I dont understand that logic since all barrows items have risen to extreme prices aswell as p pots rising a little.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

i remember back when i bought 2k yew logs for 400k and sold em for 750k the next day :twisted:

Yew logs at 200 gp each, I don't think so.

Before GE and trade limits, anything was possible.

i remember back when i bought 2k yew logs for 400k and sold em for 750k the next day :twisted:

Yew logs at 200 gp each, I don't think so.

Yeah, back when there were vendors in the streets, the price crashed for some reason. They were 200 and lower for a day or two. I bought 14k logs and sold them later at around 300 ea. Oh how sweet that tasted.

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

I think this is great. Woodcutters deserve lots and lots of money for their hard work. :^o

they do tbh.... really boring skill

hey it could be worse... at least your not a runite miner right now :wall:

prices rose today

w4M8t.png

Anyone else think that this could be the inflation from the PvP worlds kickin in? :shock:

This tells the whole story to me. Theres so much cash coming IN to the game now that people are buying up all of this stuff to finally level all of their skills...

KingJD36.png

A balance will take effect as soon as people realize the profit they can make off these logs. People might even go from the magic trees to the yews if magics are too crowded. Once everyone's cutting yews, the price of them will probably go back down to 400.

But yeah, I remember when they went for 250 each... that was when I bought a santa for 200k though.

I think this is great. Woodcutters deserve lots and lots of money for their hard work. :^o

they do tbh.... really boring skill

hey it could be worse... at least your not a runite miner right now :wall:

I remember when they hit 20k, I was mining them like crazy lol

But now...monster hunting it is :x

:( Sucks to be a skiller, Knowing that my 8mil i worked months for Is becoming worth less and less everyday...

d'oh , the solution is simple - buy raw materials and pray that the market will stabilize ...