Which clan member would you rather have?

LegendaryStu

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ievizo

amaternoob or uffan

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Derek anyday! seeing that other 1 does not know's nothing abt a good clan

derek or am8?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

Abkb!! lol

Guddurulz or Am8

dv-1.png

no1

generalasdor or a lvl 3 noob

dv-1.png

I iz mental

Machamp or genraldsor

dv-1.png

Icedrop - I enjoy his 3 hour lectures of showering too often.

Samp5 from Chivalry Legions or Runites12 from Divine Forces

testzb.png

Mentor of Chivalry Legions | | Chivalry Legions for 2+ Years

#CL on SeersIRC and SwiftIRC, Come visit me <3