This may be a stupid question....

sphinxor86

It occurred to me that if you drink a super strength potion it boosts your strength levels.... sooooo... what happens to someone who is 99 strength and they drink a s. strength potion?

Nothing? Or do they still get a boost?

Proud owner of Questcape since 4th July 2009!! :D :D

sphinxor_86.png

It boosts you.

You get over 100 str. I believe it is 116, but I don't remember. Haven't taken one in awhile.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

I have 99 str and it boosts me to 118...

/thread?

sorry but im gonna hijack ur post to ask this...after u complete as a first resort...is there a pool dat increases ur att/str/or defence??? if so would dat stack up with super set??/

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

sorry but im gonna hijack ur post to ask this...after u complete as a first resort...is there a pool dat increases ur att/str/or defence??? if so would dat stack up with super set??/

No, the pools only increase your prayer, hitpoints, and hunter levels.

kk in dat case would those stack up with potions??

No potion boosts prayer.

I'm actually not sure about hunter, but I'm pretty sure the hitpoints bonus DOES NOT stack with Saradomin Brew (only potion to make hp over its max).

kk in dat case would those stack up with potions??

Simple answer? No.

Complex Answer?

When a potion is used, it only goes up to a certain limit. For example at 99 attack, drinking a potion will bring me up to 118 attack. Regardless if im at 112 attack, or 99 attack, drinking another dose will only bring me up to 118 again.

The same rule applies here. If the hunter pool increases my hunter +8 and I drink a potion(+4 hunter), my stats still stay at +8 and do not change to +12. This is because my stats are already raised above above the normal +4 the potion would give me.

If those paragraphs confused you, just ignore what I said and read below.

It dosen't stack.

dawnsigblue-3.png

Well, it boosts by 20%.

99/100=0.9*20=19.8

99+19.8=118.8

And have you got quest cape yet? It's the best. <3:

If so congratulations.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

but still slayer cap with full drag is pure coolness

But the quest cape emote is still HUGELY better than slayer cape emote. :P And has loads of possibilities for outifts.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Eye rape. :(

On other hand. 2 more levels. :roll:

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.