Poll: How much gp do you have in-game?

Cowman_133

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex should add that in - a daily account statement from your bank as to your total worth of items, cash, etc (using GE values). Would probably be too much work to compute on-demand, but a once-a-day or once-a-week statement would be nice.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Jagex should add that in - a daily account statement from your bank as to your total worth of items, cash, etc (using GE values). Would probably be too much work to compute on-demand, but a once-a-day or once-a-week statement would be nice.

LordKafei #-o i've got a dragonfire shield and full Guthan's =P~ : 2 examples of fairly high value items :shame: that wont be accurate as a GE price since a DFS is over 16M but charging it counts it's value as 2M. :lol:

CurtisDom.png

Curtisdom.png

I just voted 50m because I thought it meant 'net worth'

If that's not the case, I would vote 100k-1m. I never keep a good cash pile in my bank, as I am constantly spending it on items or skills.

Yes I know, I'm very poor for my 'level'. But like it said, I spend it on skills and stuff...

Maybe a bit late to quote, but that's exactly me. I usually keep a 1-2m cash pile, and my bank is only over 60m now due to inflation and saving for buyable skills :P

2dvjurb.png

God knows, I have about 5Mgp and depending on prices, around 400+ in rares. It might be double or triple actually, but I have no idea how much certain things are really worth.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

3m when I voted, 5m now... and that's just straight up cash... though I don't have much more in items. I might have like 10m net worth if I'm very, very lucky.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

i had ~10m cash at the start of this poll, but i bought 111k flax :? getting my 83 craft and ~20m back (11m profit) then i can afford 99 craft at hides

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Normally I keep my cash pile a secret to avoid spams and whatnot but what the heck.

I'm at about 89 million atm.

4e0Vn.png

180m cashpile All earned ethically.

You will earn my gratitude if you pick one thing about my post above which you would like me to change and send it to me in a private message.