Lets see who passed.

I can't find my reply back?

Anyways, I just want to post again because I've read what you editted in and you're right, people can give a bad rating but they should still be polite and explain why they did it. After all, you're a human being too..

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/10 cause its a free country and your rant on low rates pissed me off slightly.

Its not a rant on low rate. Its a rant on people being downright cruel to lower levels on their threads for no apparent reason.

LOL

I'm not harrasing him buddy, I gave him a 10/10. Stop trying to act cool by posting a "funny" picture. TIF community is horrible because of people like you competing to be funny and intelligent when you're not. Take your witty pictures elsewhere.

smallsigr.jpg

I'm not harrasing him buddy, I gave him a 10/10. Stop trying to act cool by posting a "funny" picture.

You're harassing me with negativity that really isn't needed or appropriate.

And furthermore, the picture was to lighten his spirit. He obviously is upset that people are so mean here. I'm sorry if you think I am trying to look cool, but to be quite honest, I am not a child and I don't need your approval. My goal wasn't to look cool so much as it was to maybe make someone smile. I'm sorry that concept's beyond you. :|

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Stop trying to bump your post count? *spray spray*

you've been here for 4 years and i'm surprised you don't know this subforum doesn't give post count

I don't keep track of which ones do, to be honest. Unlike most I really don't care what my postcount is or isn't. Last time I checked I had about 950. Apparently since then I've gained about 300 but I never knew until today because I don't care about that enough to check.

And if I were full of myself I wouldn't be defending the original poster and trying to support positive posts on the forums. To be honest, you're the one coming into a conversation between two people and slapping down the "greater than" sign like it's going to prove something, when all it's really doing is just proving the original thought on the thread about people who can't restrain themselves from posting negativity that's not wanted or needed.

I just think it's funny how I come here to defend good manners and people who are nice to others on forums, and because of this I get told I'm the one trolling and making no sense.

Well, ok. Think that way, but it's not like you're going to chase me away from anything. I'll post the way I post, and you can post the way you post, but please keep the pettiness away from me. I didn't come here to argue with you; only to come and support the author of the thread. If you want to argue, then we can take it to the debate forums for something. ::'

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

1/10 cause its a free country and your rant on low rates pissed me off slightly.

+1

(Well, +0 to the rate XD)

If you are disgusted why do you check here EVERY SINGLE DAY and then still post?

You rant about something that is 100% avoidable. If you don't like the forums then gtfo them.

You sound very stuck up; you talk down to people you don't know and assert yourself and how 'disgusted' you are with people over the internet when nobody is forcing you to come here. Don't act like you're better than everybody and come here and tell everybody how bad they are and that you are better then them, because nobody cares. Also, you actually aren't better than them.

So, anyway, if you don't like the forums then leave. Nobody is forcing you to post your achievement that over 85,000 people have.

Have a good day :thumbsup:

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I rate your account a 6/10, as far as a pure goes it's quite a good account. Maxing your strength out for your range level would go a long way to improving your score. It give's you an extra option when someone decides to pray. Not to mention the dds is still pretty much a "I win" button if you use it right.

As far as the trolling and uncalled for trash talking of users, accounts and groups of people... It's probably best not to post or to find a different community to get involved with. Luckily there are many great communities to get involved with these days.. and while there are many great things about tip.it and its forums there is also an overwhelming group of egoistic people (for lack of a better word that's appropriate) that stalk the forums for prey. They are a minority but they do have quite a large voice. Until these people move on by choice or by force several areas of the forums will be controlled by these animals.

These animals are what make getting involved in this community not worth it... At least for me it does.

buloo

5/10

I don't like the skill.

My reason for not rating higher is that it took place at Soul Wars, and people usually post threads about 92 or 99 Range.

+1

If you are disgusted why do you check here EVERY SINGLE DAY and then still post?

You rant about something that is 100% avoidable. If you don't like the forums then gtfo them.

You sound very stuck up; you talk down to people you don't know and assert yourself and how 'disgusted' you are with people over the internet when nobody is forcing you to come here. Don't act like you're better than everybody and come here and tell everybody how bad they are and that you are better then them, because nobody cares. Also, you actually aren't better than them.

So, anyway, if you don't like the forums then leave. Nobody is forcing you to post your achievement that over 85,000 people have.

You do not understand the concept of a community at all. And I am not stuck up at all. Im telling people they should be wary of the way they treat others. And obviously some people care, I have recieved several pms of people who agree with me and thanked me for sticking up to the people who think they are all that. I also have gained more evidence to backup my case. I am smithing in world 99 edge. Some people from this very thread have flamed me in public, telling me my achievement is worthless, etc etc. /fail to you

@whocares that was the general idea \'

LOL

grats 90 range!

9/10

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

90 range, easily 8/10 for that :)

The reason people are giving you low rates is because 1, you're a pure. and 2, you have poor skills overall.

While you did ask people to rate range, not total - this will always be taken into consideration, similarly to wealth.

Personally I think it would be a lot different if you'd have posted a picture displaying "congrats on 90 range blablah" but not showing your stats menu.

Either way, don't be dis-heartened and keep going! :)

+1

You do not understand the concept of a community at all. And I am not stuck up at all. Im telling people they should be wary of the way they treat others. And obviously some people care, I have recieved several pms of people who agree with me and thanked me for sticking up to the people who think they are all that. I also have gained more evidence to backup my case. I am smithing in world 99 edge. Some people from this very thread have flamed me in public, telling me my achievement is worthless, etc etc. /fail to you

You're at fault for reacting to everybody. If you didn't care about your low rates (which you shouldn't, because the achievement sucks and MANY people gave MANY reasons explaining their low rate) then this wouldn't be a big deal. Personally I think this thread is HILARIOUS because you are so stuck up and react in such an obnoxious way to the people who rate your not-so-amazing achievement just as it should be rated: not-so-amazingly.

So, lose the attitude, stop caring what people say so much, and go get 99. It was my favorite skill and my xp will show you that (19,480,251).

Also, chill out, it's the internet XD Most people here are just messing with you and your reactions are very funny so it entices them to mess with you more.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

same

also 1/10 cause of soul wars jus my opinion though dont go emo bout it we are still entitled to our own opinions :thumbup:

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

+1

You're at fault for reacting to everybody. If you didn't care about your low rates (which you shouldn't, because the achievement sucks and MANY people gave MANY reasons explaining their low rate) then this wouldn't be a big deal. Personally I think this thread is HILARIOUS because you are so stuck up and react in such an obnoxious way to the people who rate your not-so-amazing achievement just as it should be rated: not-so-amazingly.

So, lose the attitude, stop caring what people say so much, and go get 99. It was my favorite skill and my xp will show you that (19,480,251).

Also, chill out, it's the internet XD Most people here are just messing with you and your reactions are very funny so it entices them to mess with you more.

To be honest, he's not the one with the attitude.

Oh, and the rate is in the eye of the beholder. Just like everything in life is. The point he's making is that everyone is entitely to their opinion, but NEVER should it be okay for you to be mean about something. It just makes you look like a child who hasn't learned how to behave and play nice with the other kids.

There used to be a time on these forums when no matter the achievement people would be supportive and constructive, and would rate your achievement based on the special-factor it had to the player who achieved it, or how long it's been a goal of theirs for. Now everyone rates based on the high scores and how many people have that achievement. Well, that's just stupid, because if that were true I would give low rates to anyone under total rank 1 in runescape.

"Well, you're not number 1 on the high scores, so 1/10 tbh because you could be way better."

:roll:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

I have also seen the forums and community change and grow as well for the past 5 years I have been a part of tip it. But to each their own opinion, 7/10 because you're not done yet.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Grats on the level, 8/10 for that. Range is an awesome skill.

About the forums, I'm sure you'll find out it's 99% idiots who only egasm about each others achievements and noone elses. TIF has the worst board of all RS forums and it always will be. There's no respect for anything unless you have friends and post maxed total. This is a terrible forum, I see you agree, so don't bother posting. I post once a month to defend things like this because it's nice to see people realize it too. Good luck on further ranging.

~Wolf

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.