Your set-up for playing Runescape?

Fudgy999

:D

cartoon_geek.png

How do you use the mouse?

Mouse keys.........duh :shock:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont get an image from me for at least 6 months when I EVENTUALY afford my own damn computer. Till then its a 16" Box (Not flat screen LCD), a computer that cant even run CoD2 at full graphics and the worst desk man has ever seen. I suppose you'd call it welfare gear, hell the computer chair is an old kitchen chair because we're that stingy. :cry:

Popoto.~<3

Mine's pretty simple nowadays, before it would've been many consoles or windows open but now I've grown older I've lost a lot of interest in the PS and Xbox. Now it's just either SK open with Tip.It along with MSN and Family Guy/South Park on or any good movies.

Sometimes it'll be Facebook open and RuneScape if no-one's on MSN.

When I've got a lot of friends on MSN chatting to me I usually have half screen on MSN and half screen on RS so I can easily see what's happening between the two.

libertherme.png

I'll post a pic of my set-up later.

Background of my computer:

It started as an old Windows 98 computer. I was pressing it to the limits motherboard-wise. I maxed it out and was trying to run windows xp on it. I caught that on fire. So I spent about 1200 dollars and built my current system which you will see later.

I run Runescape in my custom made client which has an IRC, calculator, and youtube viewing window. Everytime I watch a youtube vid, another software I have converts it to avi format and saves it on my computer. I can also watch the older ones at anytime as well. I have a dorm friedge in my room nearby always stocked with mountain dew since I used to work at a factory and got a crap load of free stuff. I have a food storage cabinet stocked with food. I also have a large stock of gatoraid. My gaming set-up is the only place I can go pretty much since my town sucks [wagon]. I also have the same computer chair as op. I'll upload a pic of my set-up later since I am on my moms computer right now with dial-up.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

nice chair tear, i heard the band is missing one of their [wagon] destroyers, i mean chairs.

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

nice chair tear, i heard the band is missing one of their [wagon] destroyers, i mean chairs.

Lol'd@"ASSDESTROYER".

My set up works. Nothing fancy though. Wish I had my PS3 in my room though... -.-

2dgucz6.png

Here's mine. Got all the essentials, nothing super fancy :P

phpkzcvylpm1.jpg

This one shows my console setup in the background too.

phpkm3vxhpm.jpg

nice fiberglass wall...

wtf happened to the drywall?

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Isn't this thread basically just the same as the one here? viewtopic.php?f=45&t=764548

Anyways I just use a basic 16inch laptop that sits on my desk with a wireless mouse. It's nothing as fancy as you guys have.

I probably wouldn't change anything, except possibly getting an extra fan to keep my laptop from overheating. My desk is mess free with lots of room; I hardly have any wires. ::'

I thought more of this thread: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=800583

Anyway I have my comp on a desk next to my ps2 and my game TV. my others systems are pushed to the side. and piled on top of my dresser along with the mess that is my pile of video games.

I don't feel like taking a pic.

nice fiberglass wall...

wtf happened to the drywall?

You obviously didn't notice the saranwrap upgrade?? Drywall is soooo passe'... so 20th century.

All the cool kids are using saranwrap nowadays. Why aren't you?

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png

wow-36box2-1.jpg

I've seen this before but I'm not sure where :-k

Ooh I remember. It's the setup of this guy who made like 37 level 70s on WoW and therefore essentially made his own army.

...I think...

Imagine if it wasn't against the rules to run multiple accounts. I would build like 3 more cheap pc's and run 4 accounts on all 4 computers, having 16 total accounts, going on two 8-man Bandos raids and whatnot at the same time.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

Boss hunting with yourself.

25k tricking with yourself.

Twin pking with yourself.

Chain pking with yourself.

I could only laugh if that was possible.

I have a friend who 26k's with herself. She use to twin pk as well. Should would have one account barrage/Tb while the other one range. She never got banned.

EDIT:

50 Accounts!

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index ... readID=498

Edit2:

Most of my laptops are Fujitsu N6460's from Fry's Electronics. They came with 2gb of ram, but I added more to make them all 3gb. They each have Duo Core 2 Pentiums at 2.00ghz. Also comes with the ATI Radeo HD 2600. Those run 4 copies of WoW each with no lag with all of the graphics turned down. Also have 2 HP Pavilion DV9740us with 3gb of ram each. Those have the nVidia GeFOrce 8600M GS with 512mb of ram. Those run 3 copies of WoW each with no lag.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/forums/index ... 1&pageNo=5

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

setup.png

like my nintendo? :roll:..we just moved apprently my mom felt that to be a good spot...

but yeah, it works with the tower thats hard drive goes crazy and gets a loud blowing noise-anyone know how to fix that?

+ there's my phone, my wallet, and my earrings i just changed for ones that stay when i sleep :roll:

guyz.gif

I just have a standard computer screen on my white desk which I play on: _289833257_p.jpg.

My computer isn't that great, but good enough to play RS on :D.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak