PC and aviansies

transcript80

2 Questions really.

1: I want to get full void, so I have to play Pest control. I played a couple of games last night, in one of the designated worlds. I know the basic tactics. What would be the most efficient way to gather the points needed?

2: I want to use range void to train on aviansies, which means tanking. Should I take B2P tabs, Bunyip and/or enchanted excalibur? What would be best in the shield spot: unholy book, DFS, granite shield, or something else?

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

1) To get points play the game, the best boat you can. Finding a pc clan can help as they always win.

2)Void gear is NOT tank gear. Tanking aviansies the very high range defence supplied by things such as torags.

In the GWD for aviansies you NEED items for 3 gods, I think it's Bandos tht you don't need but It may be zamorak.

This makes void gear a tricky setup, as the only armadyl item you can use is the pendant.

This means you shield HAS to be holy or unholy book, but it still leaves u with 1 god item missing.

(if its zamorak you don't need this is a bit null cuz u can have bandos boots)

Bunyip is useless at GWD because there is no obelisk to recharge.

B2P is good when you actually tank them or use a prayer method, other wise you dont really get enough kills in between casts.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

re (1): at your lvl, do the veteran boat and either find a good pc clan or (and this is what I did) just go along to World 144 (I think it was this one) where most of the lvl 100+ people seemed to go. You have to be a bit flexible: sometimes it just works really well as everyone knows what they're doing and you get a good streak of wins but othertimes if you want to make it work you have to switch from attacking portals to defence...

There is an argument that you can do the intermediate boat faster and therefore gather more points but that wasn't my experience in practice.

re (2): no idea but if you want to tank with void, given it has poor defence presumably you're planning on praying? In that case I'd take unholy book.

yon_hibernis.png

Hmz...

I think I will be praying then, but would it be efficient since I dont have a very high prayer bonus with void. Maybe slip in Falador shield 3 for extra prayer bonus?

transcript80.png

Hmz...

I think I will be praying then, but would it be efficient since I dont have a very high prayer bonus with void. Maybe slip in Falador shield 3 for extra prayer bonus?

You culd do this, but you're still be short of your god items.

If you don't have a god item the creatures of that god WILL attack you.

Unless you go to the harder to kill aviansies inside the armadyl area then you NEED protection from Saradomin, Zamorak and armadyl.

Care to explain how where you have:

Void gloves, void top, void bottom, void helm, crossbow and fally shield that you are going to wear protection from all 3 gods?

Since you will only have 2 spaces left and the only god boots out there are Bandos who is the one you don't need

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hmz...

You culd do this, but you're still be short of your god items.

If you don't have a god item the creatures of that god WILL attack you.

Unless you go to the harder to kill aviansies inside the armadyl area then you NEED protection from Saradomin, Zamorak and armadyl.

Care to explain how where you have:

Void gloves, void top, void bottom, void helm, crossbow and fally shield that you are going to wear protection from all 3 gods?

Since you will only have 2 spaces left and the only god boots out there are Bandos who is the one you don't need

Zamorak cloak/Holy book/Armadyl pendant.

Zerker_jane.png

Well, if I'm praying in the eerie, using mith (e) bolts and broads while praying, I only need protection in the first few clicks in the dungeon, so I would be taking some food while prayng mage while running to the Armadyl area.

Is a void set-up an good at all, or should I tank properly (torags and the such)/pray properly as suggested in the numerous guides?

transcript80.png

I'd go with the guides.

In the eerie they have more hp so are worse to kill. This means thou u only need 1 god item you are losing out.

Void thou it hits higher doesnt have the defence to tank or the prayer bonus to do the prayer method.

So unless u have like 90+ range and or prayer its not a good idea.

Coupled with the fact it forces u to sue the eeries where they have higher hp and its just not so good at all really.

If I was you I'd stick with either an all out prayer or all out tank method with the god items outside the eerie

Plv6Dz6.jpg

1) Join the 120+ worlds they are near 100% win worlds while they last.

2) With your stats you'll be fine. Just take a zammy kite and arma pendant and stick to the west side where there are only zammy monsters and avis.

Take a bunyips, EE, some pineapple pizzas (emergency food) and a few bones to peaches tabs.

As long as your over 160+ range defense the bunyip should heal you enough. If it works out less the EE should counter it.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

In the eerie they have more hp so are worse to kill. This means thou u only need 1 god item you are losing out.

this is not true; the eerie has quite a few spots that spawn multiple low level aviansie.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

this is not true; the eerie has quite a few spots that spawn multiple low level aviansie.

You can ask many expreicned slayers, yes the eerie has low lvl aviansies but they seem to have more hp than thoose outside the eerie. Making them harder to kill

Plv6Dz6.jpg

1: I want to get full void, so I have to play Pest control. I played a couple of games last night, in one of the designated worlds. I know the basic tactics. What would be the most efficient way to gather the points needed?

Essentially, just kill the spinners and you're good to go on any world. :roll:

I'd say 80% of all the games I ever lose is because people yell out "Pile the Portal!" as soon as the shield drops, thinking they can out hit 3 spinners -.-

Bunyip is useless at GWD because there is no obelisk to recharge.

B2P is good when you actually tank them or use a prayer method, other wise you dont really get enough kills in between casts.

Bunyip is very useful at aviansies. One summoning potion can last 4-5 pouches, depending on your Summoning level.

What's the need to camp there, anyways? It's not that far from a bank, and returning is very easy. Just bank when you're out of bunyips.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

campin more profit den goin to bank...the fact dat campin can give u more exp if ur lookin for exp and more cash...but u can bank when u run out of campin supplies...it not recommended cuz it up to ur liking....i like to camp den bank when i run out of stuff i need

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

With 90 defence, a zamorak cloak, void, armadyl amulet, ranger boots, blessed spirit shield, enhanced excalibur, and bunyips I don't need extra healing at aviansies. So with a BSS or DFS you'd be fine. You should bring 6 bunyip pouches, 1 summoning potion (4), 500 fire runes, 10 natures, enhanced excalibur, 2 laws and 2 fires for trollehiem teleport, and 5 ranging potions (4). Recharge your summoning points at the trollehiem obelisk if they're not full, then go to your aviansie spot of choice. Summoing 1 bunyip, then once you have 8 summoning points left dismiss it and summong a fresh one. Once that runs out use your remaining 4 pouches with doses of your summoning potion. Use your enhanced excalibur once the bar fills up, an easy way to tell is take whatever it boosts you defence to and minus 6; when it reaches that level your special bar will be full. If you get unlucky and have a hard string of hits, just pray protection from missles until your health is back up to a safe number. Use up swordfish between pouches so you stay there longer.

quit

campin more profit den goin to bank...the fact dat campin can give u more exp if ur lookin for exp and more cash...but u can bank when u run out of campin supplies...it not recommended cuz it up to ur liking....i like to camp den bank when i run out of stuff i need

[hide=translation]Camping is more profit then banking frequently. The fact that camping means you don't lose exp due to banking. If your looking for exp and cash camping is the better option. You'll have to bank anyway as you'll run out of supplies eventually. It depends on your preference, I like to camp there until I run out of supplies.[/hide]

A part from the fact that made every little sense, the bit I did understand is incorrect.

Praying (when prayer potions (4) are 10k or less) is actually far more profitable then camping (if done right).

Seriously if I can't fully understand your post then I'm guessing a lot of people will have the same issue. Re-read your post before you hit submit.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]