when noobs insult you with RL stuff!

Woozie

Man I get so damn frustrated. You can't have a decent damn conversation in this game anymore without someone 2 levels higher than you runs up and asks if you ever had a girl, life or whatever else! I was standing there killing black dragons, minding my own business on MSN. Guy one runs up to me and says that I never had a chick and that I seriously need to get a life. Fine enough, whatever I answer to that I'll either get;

a)HAHAHAHAHAH NOOB GET A LIFE

b)LOL SURE YOU HAVE A GF AHAHAHHA

c)I HAD MOAR CHICKS THAN YOU MEN AHAHAH 10000 moar!!!!1111111111111111

I mean...what the flying f... is wrong with people these days? Who are they to judge me and why do they need to judge me? Do people really have that bad confidence that you gotta run up and tell someone random that he can't get chicks? And even that, who is he to expect me to say something about my private life to him anyways? None of his business in the first place. Jesus, I understand why mature people actually turn on public chat now, who the hell would want to speak with [developmentally delayed]s. They seem to be everywhere.

Go ahead and flame me.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

I won't flame you. It is stupid that people do that. After you have gotten flamed by them and reply back they instantly go to the real life stuff. That's what happens everywhere. I said I didn't like Naruto on Youtube, they called me an idiot, I called them stupid, and then I am the [developmentally delayed] with no life and I am gay and have no girlfriend.

The people who go straight to that stuff usually are hiding something.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

...Something like how they themselves couldn't get mommy's credit card for a certain website...? :lol:

Seriously, it's obvious that those guys never have, and never will, do more than have a friendly handshake with their gender of choice, if that.

I have one sentence.

It's the internet.

There are already too many threads like this (EDIT: POLLUTING) this forum.

Thread closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can say thread closed but lol you haven't met me.

Honestly I get that a lot too but you wanna know what helps me? The ignore button. :wall: ftw

If you cant read what they say, theres no problems.

Honestly I dont see why people care if other people play Runescape, its just a game and its pretty fun.

Honestly, who cares if someone has a girlfriend or boyfriend (depending on what gender you are, I have no problems with gays) its not like your ever going to meet in real life. Rarely it does but no one would bring up something like that in real life.

Dont let those guys bother you, the only people I can think of who do that are little kids, immature teens, weird adults, and people who just feel like making other people feel sad, mad, or uncomfortable. Dont take anything over the internet personally, its pretty easy to act an [wagon] from a keyboard and comfy chair.

Dont let those guys bother you, the only people I can think of who do that are little kids, immature teens, weird adults, and people who just feel like making other people feel sad, mad, or uncomfortable. Dont take anything over the internet personally, its pretty easy to act an [wagon] from a keyboard and comfy chair.

I don't, usually I just ignore them. I just wonder what the hell is wrong with people when they need to say stuff like that, rofl.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

What surprise me the most is that you took time to write a rant about it. Grow up and get over it or you'll spend your whole life worrying about things you have no control over.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Well, it appears the issue here is that you dont have a girlfriend... If its frustrated you enough to come onto these boards and rant about it, maybe get a girlfriend? Or, be a non-conformist and get a boyfriend...

I think you totally missed the point here? :roll: Wether I have a girlfriend or NOT (NOT NOT NOT, now read it) he would still insult me. If I said yes then he would simply say I was a lier.

Good name by the way, now get old enough to actually drink and buy it.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Well, it appears the issue here is that you dont have a girlfriend... If its frustrated you enough to come onto these boards and rant about it, maybe get a girlfriend? Or, be a non-conformist and get a boyfriend...

I think you totally missed the point here? :roll: Wether I have a girlfriend or NOT (NOT NOT NOT, now read it) he would still insult me. If I said yes then he would simply say I was a lier.

Haha, cute... You seem to be incredibly peeved by children that aim such insults at you...

D'you know what the funniest thing is? This probably happened to you once, twice at the absolute most... And you honestly think anyone on this forum actually cares you get annoyed by some 11 year old insulting you?

Heres the solution; settle down and night with a warm glass or milk, ask for a kiss from your mummy and have a good nights sleep before bunking off school tomorrow to play Runescape.

Fact: People who play Runescape are [wagon] holes.

Fact: No one on this forum actually cares if these [wagon] holes annoy you with their pathetic attempt at an insult.

Fact: The reason no one cares is because it happens to everyone so often they simply choose to ignore it as opposed to rant about it and produce trivial reading for the masses.

Haha, cute... You seem to be incredibly peeved by children that aim such insults at you...

D'you know what the funniest thing is? This probably happened to you once, twice at the absolute most... And you honestly think anyone on this forum actually cares you get annoyed by some 11 year old insulting you?

Heres the solution; settle down and night with a warm glass or milk, ask for a kiss from your mummy and have a good nights sleep before bunking off school tomorrow to play Runescape.

Fact: People who play Runescape are [wagon] holes.

Fact: No one on this forum actually cares if these [wagon] holes annoy you with their pathetic attempt at an insult.

Fact: The reason no one cares is because it happens to everyone so often they simply choose to ignore it as opposed to rant about it and produce trivial reading for the masses.

I take offense to that. And I'm sure any Runescaper with a conscience and any sense of morality, logic, and/or respect would also.

Wait, I forgot.... that's 0.0003% of Runescape's population. #-o

Seriously, it's the Rants forum. If the rant just seems stupid to you, but is still valid, let the guy rant. However, if the rant is based off of faulty logic, bias, evidence, etc. THAT'S when you should rip them to shreds.

EDIT: Although, I must admit.... ranting because some idiot is insulting you without knowledge is kinda pointless. Next time, just argue with him until he logs out.

a70c7.png

They are insecure because they don't have one themselfs :thumbsup:

Just ignore them, They learn to shut up.

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

Take a good look, ladies and gentlemen. In the court of law, this is what we'd call a "violation of the fifth amendment", IE: The OP incriminating himself, where in one fell swoop he manages to remind us that he's no better than the people that he's ranting about.

I hereby judge in favor of the defendant, "The Trolls of Runescape", and order the plaintiff, Woozie, to stop trying to badmouth his own people.

who the hell would want to speak with [developmentally delayed].

The plaintiff is also subpoena'd a meeting in my chambers for a good crowbar to the head. Nothing legal related, but clearly needed after this past comment.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Because the world is absolutely full of docile morons no matter where you go, I dare say even more so in real life than online. It wont be many hours or days after you hit drinking age that someone in a bar will pick a fight with you or start mocking you for random reasons... People coming up to you asking 'think yer better than me'.. Bored people with no real goals in life except causing trouble.

You could call them 'trolls', but then again they don't do it for "kicks". That's their actual nature, and there's a lot of people like the ones you just met online. You'll have to deal with them for as long as you're alive, and hopefully you'll get friends/girlfriends who aren't like the people in your example. You can't forge real friendships with them anyways, ignore their talk in the knowledge that those people will never mean anything to you.

There is no flame nescessary here. you are 100% right. Honestly, people should find better things to do during their runescape time than insult other players.

Have you ever wanted to truly feel a part of something bigger than yourself? Click here to learn more!

I won't flame you. It is stupid that people do that. After you have gotten flamed by them and reply back they instantly go to the real life stuff. That's what happens everywhere. I said I didn't like Naruto on Youtube, they called me an idiot, I called them stupid, and then I am the [developmentally delayed] with no life and I am gay and have no girlfriend.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Only [wagon]es out to piss people off do this, they either want to annoy.. or they just cant think at all..

They're idiots and pathetic little no lifers themselves. So comeback with something of the kind.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

there arent really many people like this in runescape. alot of people are actually very nice, its just the ones that annoy you get stuck in your mind and make everyone look bad. the good people are never noticed in a game like this

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Oh no! Somebody insulted you on the internet!? Yes, we all know there's so many of these idiots in runescape trying to insult each and every one of us. But you have to come on this forum and complain, just showing how depressed you are that a simple insult makes you write a topic. The fact you couldn't just ignore him makes me wonder, especially with all the stuff Jagex has added purely so people can't spew unoriginal, harmless insults around.

Oh no! Somebody insulted you on the internet!? Yes, we all know there's so many of these idiots in runescape trying to insult each and every one of us. But you have to come on this forum and complain, just showing how depressed you are that a simple insult makes you write a topic. The fact you couldn't just ignore him makes me wonder, especially with all the stuff Jagex has added purely so people can't spew unoriginal, harmless insults around.

RSOF called. They don't want you back.