The "Your favourite....?" game!

Woofkittens

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scene in the Big Bang theory where Sheldon realises he forgot his flash drive and says "you forgot your flash drive you forgot your flash drive you forgot your flash drive" and he calls penny to get it for him

Favourite Subway sandwich

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Lol. That episode is hilarious! But, then again they all are. I loved how Penny "solved" his Chinese puzzle box. :lol:

My favorite Subway sandwich is the chicken bacon ranch on Italian herb and cheese bread. <3:

Favorite TV show when you were a kid?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

The Merchant of Venice

Favorite challenging activity/game/pass-time/whatever you can think of that is your favorite challenge.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Crosswords. I can rarely finish one but I will not use a dictionary! I also like scrabble/other word games.

Favourite sandwich filling?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Popcorn chicken.

Favorite thing to do at the end of a long day?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Mitch Hedberg or George Carlin. Too bad they both died a few years back.

Favorite actor/actress?

Since it's the favorite's thread, and not the most hated thread, I'm going to go with Anthony Hopkins. :3 (but if I must answer, whoever plays Bella in the Twilight movies. She's horrible)

Favorite fruit

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png