Underground farm.

Tofte1

for some of you that only see the scam you got to remember that it all happend in a simpler time, where there was only a few baddies that you could count on a hand. Even paul and andy got into the jokes then, but now only thing left in rs is the addiction and competition.

Fook you should bring the bhong back :P

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*shrug*

I can't believe that there are NO old players left on these forums that actually know what the "underground farm" was, you're all calling Fook a scammer and that it actually existed, somebody took screenshots of it... How about no. It was a thing made by Fook just for fun, and even though he probably got a few sapphires the people probably weren't very upset. I know this doesn't contribute to the humor of this joke (for the sake of my old friend fook 8)) but the farm never existed, it was just a plot to see how gullible people are... Like the people that post on this thread. :lol:

It's amazing how people can take something like this seriously even after years have passed after it was originally invented by Fook (and Paul Gower got the idea for the underground city of Zanaris from Fook so you can thank Fook A Ji for your dragon sword). Just goes to prove the old saying "it's not a good idea to ban all the stupid users, because then 95% of the users would be gone".

*shrug*

I can't believe that there are NO old players left on these forums that actually know what the "underground farm" was, you're all calling Fook a scammer and that it actually existed, somebody took screenshots of it... How about no. It was a thing made by Fook just for fun, and even though he probably got a few sapphires the people probably weren't very upset. I know this doesn't contribute to the humor of this joke (for the sake of my old friend fook 8)) but the farm never existed, it was just a plot to see how gullible people are... Like the people that post on this thread. :lol:

It's amazing how people can take something like this seriously even after years have passed after it was originally invented by Fook (and Paul Gower got the idea for the underground city of Zanaris from Fook so you can thank Fook A Ji for your dragon sword). Just goes to prove the old saying "it's not a good idea to ban all the stupid users, because then 95% of the users would be gone".

Thats exactly what i thought when i read this topic but i didnt phrase it as well as you...Mine went something like this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seph54646lrlr.jpg

I think Fook A Ji is fooking with our heads! :P

And the dood who said fook was scammer: why dont we gather some people - grab our pitchforks and lanterns and try to find fook so we can string him up and torture him! :twisted: :P

Dempzie

Guest Emoticon
*shrug*

Sounds like someones a little angry that they've never been included in the underground farm secret.

And Fook, I dont think you and L6vi are the only people to have ever been there, I think you are the only people that knew where you were :-)

*shrug*

I can't believe that there are NO old players left on these forums that actually know what the "underground farm" was

Just 'cause we don't say all that we know doesn't mean we don't know it in the first place. I, for one, have known Fook seemingly forever, :P wayyyyyyy before he started on about the underground farm. :roll: He has been doing things like this for a long time it's just this particular one really caught on lol and the rumour still lives.

I'm there at the moment.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

*shrug*

I can't believe that there are NO old players left on these forums that actually know what the "underground farm" was

Just 'cause we don't say all that we know doesn't mean we don't know it in the first place. I, for one, have known Fook seemingly forever, :P wayyyyyyy before he started on about the underground farm. :roll: He has been doing things like this for a long time it's just this particular one really caught on lol and the rumour still lives.

Aye, some of us just kept quiet and watched fook's magic at work :D

If it took 8 pages to convince people that its not real, then fook a ji must have tricked a lot of people well.

Anyways, this has already been said, but zanaris is an underground farm.

fook a ji you are one of the most stupid and pathetic people i have ever seen.

haha werent you the guy pming me about the farm and i told you to hang yourself :oops:

i never seen zanaris actually :?

Guest armsbendback

blah, I was just trying to start it up again :P. It would have been more fun if no one said it was fake! Although it's pretty obvious but still fun to work with and get peoples hopes up

Guest armsbendback

Well I guess now I can break the news and say that the "picture" didn't exist. Sorry but I was bored and it was pretty fun while it lasted. Or could there really be a picture....dun dun dunnnn

Well I guess now I can break the news and say that the "picture" didn't exist. Sorry but I was bored and it was pretty fun while it lasted. Or could there really be a picture....dun dun dunnnn

well there have been countless *pictures* of the underground farm (even one posted by fook if i can remember :lol: ) but they were all fakes :wink:

sorry if i lead some of you to the conclusion that fook was a "scammer" he did "scam" a few people out of saphires (which btw, were just as worthless back then as they are now), but in doing so he started a rumor about the "underground farm" that spread very rapidly, and did not stop spreading.. heh it's still spreading :lol:

f00ky is very trust worthy, he would never do any serious scamming :wink:

*passes the bhong*

~PDJ

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.