Need help deciding what to put in my siggy.

PlzPuddngPlz

I need help deciding which of the below things I should in my signature. I figured that all you nice people(?) at the TIF will help me decide.

Thanks.

*EDIT* On second thought, I guess this might go in H&A.

[hide=]doublechickenspawn.png

fungi.png

A corporation known as Jagex rules the world.

Thats true in real life too(but we just don't know it.. :twisted: )

ROFLMFAOBBQ.

Roll on the floor lighting my freaking [posterior] on barbecue?

Anyways, I think that was done on purpose. Still very funny.

Yeah, I missed 1337 total level because I got 2 farming levels at once because of Tears Of Guthix.

Deal.

(Steve Patterson on the subject of self-help books)... I have recently published my own book. The pages are blank, but it's really thick. Actually, it's a shelf-help book. Also I have published a guidebook for getting around a certain southern Ontario town. It's a Guelf-help book. Also, I have a book on how to help people without them knowing that you're helping them. It's a stealth-help book.

noobquote.png

2w2qz35.png

huh :-s you guys don't have 3 hands? #-o

yeah same here i love showing the ladies their way around asgarnia while at parties. occasionally i'll let them know all about the cold war quest guide if i need to break the ice.

eating is a revolutionary new skill. now i no some of you guys wont like it. thats because its too awesome for you to comprehend.

I was driving back from wingfest yesterday, and while stopped at an intersection, heard one person say to another person (both on bikes) "Don't go any faster! I'm reaching terminal velocity!"

For those of us who arent physicists, terminal velocity is what is reached when an object cant go any faster.

Next skill is Cow Boxing. You heard it here first.

I don't consider myself smart.
[/hide]

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=800483

make a statement man :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

They all suck. Follow my example. I probably have the best signature in all of TIF.

I agree. Follow Morningrise's signature.

Really? I can't believe you made a thread just to ask what to put in your signature.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm surprised you put this in the wrong forum. o:

none of those quotes are all that great, except for the terminal velocity, and since you're only allowed 4 lines of text in your siggy, you could make hte font smaller, and fit some more in, and the tzdf thingy is win.