Dag Task...

Grogthurk

Yes. Cannon them in the lighthouse basement (horror from the deep req) it's a 20 minute task, and the 40-odd k from snapdragon seeds add up. The 1k cannonballs that I took didn't last me the whole task, so buy 2k-ish, and set up your cannon by the ladder so you don't steal all the dags (and be flamed by everyone).

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Yes. Cannon them in the lighthouse basement (horror from the deep req) it's a 20 minute task, and the 40-odd k from snapdragon seeds add up. The 1k cannonballs that I took didn't last me the whole task, so buy 2k-ish, and set up your cannon by the ladder so you don't steal all the dags (and be flamed by everyone).

Great tip and good morals ;)

top_lel_face.png

Quickest would still be cannoning at the lighthouse. You'll use ~1-1.5k cannonballs for a 15 min task. Hop to a full world and if there's less than 3 people there, just set it up and ignore the complainers. As mean as it sounds, they have every right to buy a cannon and use it too.

Chaos tunnels is where I do them, its still a pretty quick task there plus you can make a decent profit unlike cannon at LH.

this, and it is also a lot more afk-able than LH. not to mention you can actually get decent drops here, and better charms.

Y_Z.png

In the time you waste in the Chaos Tunnels without a Cannon, you can Runecraft and make back your losses, and more...

Set up your cannon OUTSIDE THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM beneath the Lighthouse (i prefer the enclave to the East?, where you are somewhat isolated from everyone else.) Turn off Auto-Retaliate, and make sure you don't miss any Charm drops, especially those beneath your Cannon. I bring Torags, a Bunyip, and five Sharks, just in case.

Our_Moon.png

Do NOT do Dags at Chaos Tunnels. It's usually empty, so all the dags will be attacking you.. and unlike the ones in the horror from the deep dungeon, all of these attack with range (and they're much higher lvl dags as well).

They'll eat up your food so fast, you'll have to bank after 15-20 minutes. NOT worth it at all. Go to lighthouse for sure!!!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Do NOT do Dags at Chaos Tunnels. It's usually empty, so all the dags will be attacking you.. and unlike the ones in the horror from the deep dungeon, all of these attack with range (and they're much higher lvl dags as well).

They'll eat up your food so fast, you'll have to bank after 15-20 minutes. NOT worth it at all. Go to lighthouse for sure!!!

Which is why you use range prayer in the chaos tunnels. But yeah, go cannon in the lighthouse, it's much quicker for a bit over 1k cannonballs.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Thats why you don't use food, you use prayer. Even with the prayer you can still profit from them. The charms are a little better. Now its not as fast as the LH ones, but you still make money from the seed drops, alching some of the fremmy items, the circular hides, and the special helms.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]