LEESTERS BARROWS GUIDE - edit 12 Jul 2006 (AOW discussion)

Leesters

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont do a bug report.

You need to send a querry. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

personally to me it seems like when i get a higher kill count i get better quality runes, and more of them, whereas killing more of the brothers gives you chance of getting armour

basically what i'm sayign is this

Seems to me like

High KC=Better quality and quantity of runes

More brothers= More chance of barrows

i only really go there for the barrows items so i usually just do 6 kc, as it saves time, food and prayer pots

If i'm having a long stretch with nothing good i'll do a run with high kc to try my luck lol

From a run of about 11 trips I got Guthan Warspear and Torag Hammers. The barrow items were looted one trip apart so I guess it was pretty lucky. Used about 4 doses of prayer pot and about 12 swordies on average per trip, being only combat 80 with 62 magic and firebolting with chaos gauntlet (LOL).

im a bit lost in the tunnels...

how do u hide from the melee brothers when only one room has a ranging spot? even then the stupid crypt monsters will attack u too.

i tried the side tunnels... the rocks dont block the brothers ><

and dont u hate it if u get ahrim or karil in there?? do friken annoying ><

plx post to aid me in this matter lol... i really dont wanna use prayer pots hehe

im a bit lost in the tunnels...

how do u hide from the melee brothers when only one room has a ranging spot? even then the stupid crypt monsters will attack u too.

i tried the side tunnels... the rocks dont block the brothers ><

and dont u hate it if u get ahrim or karil in there?? do friken annoying ><

plx post to aid me in this matter lol... i really dont wanna use prayer pots hehe

There is more than one room with range spots, just not easy ones. See the skeletons on the sides? I just like using the NE corner room because its the best. Just go to that room, and open the door to the outside tunnel over and over and over again. But the skeletons DO work, you just have to lure them there... and that takes time.

There is only 3 tunnell entrances that don't work. 1 with no rock whatsoever, and 2 that are on the corner and don't block.

You have to be on "run". It takes practice, you can practice with the skeletons to get good at it so you don't have to run around learning with Verac wailing on you. lol.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

In reply to the posted Querries, that offer is now over. I will pay the two ppl their 1k choas as promised, but I just lost my chain, and am not feeling very charitable. lol.

Thanks for the auto-replies, Jagex. Figures... they're not talking. I'm going with the consesus thinking that KC might help your rune/bolt rack drops, but who knows how much help it has in getting a rare. Looks like we'll be in the dark for awhile.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

ty ill have to have another go sometime but exams right now for next 3 weeks lol...

another thing though, wot happens if they appear in the corridors?? -.-

If its Verac or Dharok, I leave him stay there and keep on walking. lol.

Its okay if its the mage or range, cuz theres no where you can hide from them anyway.

If its Guthan or Torag, you have to decide if you wanna take them on toe-to-toe.

You can't hide in the corridors, but you can still run,. :P

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

In reply to the posted Querries, that offer is now over. I will pay the two ppl their 1k choas as promised, but I just lost my chain, and am not feeling very charitable. lol.

Thanks for the auto-replies, Jagex. Figures... they're not talking. I'm going with the consesus thinking that KC might help your rune/bolt rack drops, but who knows how much help it has in getting a rare. Looks like we'll be in the dark for awhile.

I read that topic. Keep the Chaos, put it towards your chain fund :)