Best Monster for XP and Money?

Clay_More12

Slayer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Armored Zombies?

Like 100k xp and gp per hour.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Slayer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Armored Zombies?

Like 100k xp and gp per hour.

If we really did have the option i'd say slayer, but seeing as you don't want to that can't be helped.

And a-z's are probably a good choice for you if you can stand the hopping etc to try and find 1 world without 2 people already there. I had a thing of getting a level every 4 days as i could get about 300K exp a day afking, and so i went from about 89-95 there in 3 weeks and made 13m.

If this was school term-time i'd defo say a-z's or daggonoths (you make money from all the seeds they drop :D), but as it's holidays all these good places will be taken up; therefore slayer is technically your only real option.

EDIT: you need Defender of Varrock to unlock them

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

How is Slayer good XP? they give tasks like Iron Dragons and such...

It might not be the fastest experience, but you need to prioritise; do you need money or experience more? Experience I'd definitely suggest Armoured Zombies, do Def of Varrock so you can get to them. If you want money, just do slayer. Sure it's not the fastest experience in the game, but you are training two skills at once, it's much more involved than powertraining, and you can make some good cash.

Sorry, but if you really want cash you have to go slayer...

disturbeda.png

They sometimes do that yeah, but all you have to do is use 30 points and cancell it. It'll then only take 2 tasks to earn back those points if you're using duradel.

and as for good exp lets use an average fire giant task as an example: duradel sets 157 fire giants. They each have 111Hp therefore that is 17,427 slayer exp, times that by 4 and you'll get 69,708 in your melee skill. Fire giant tasks go by very quickly making them a perfect candidate for training on etc.

But slayer is alright exp when you think about it and good money, try and do every task you can to build up your points and then use them to block tasks, cancell tasks, learn how to do things, and buy those all important runes that make people millions :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I want Experience more, I don't want like Dragon Legs drop or anything.. just like 300k per trip or soemthing?

I think you're under the drunken illusion that slayer masters only assign metal dragons.

Slayer can actually fetch you up to 80k melee exp in one stat (i'm not even lumping both, say, attack and hp into the 80k factor, I mean 80k attack exp an hour) per hour. And especially once you hit 83 and 85 the money will come in so fast you will wonder why you didn't get the level sooner, and also by that time you'll already have quite a nice cash and charm pile.

If you really can't be bothered with training (effectively) then go with armored zombies. Personally I think it's a waste of time unless you want a zombie challenge scroll.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Basilisks are great combat exp but you need some slayer levels to kill them. They are 300 exp per kill and packed into a small aera so changing targets is easy.

I made about 20m off the drops from 85-99 strength there.

If i had to do it all again i would have got 99 str off slayer.

Take the advice, train slayer.

Fools_Taco.png

Yeah, just get some points and cancel all the metal dragon tasks, it will give you better exp per hour. And you can power through most of them with relative ease. If you find certain tasks are just [cabbage], then just get it removed. So you can tailor your list of posible slayer tasks to your own evil schemes :twisted:

disturbeda.png

The only reasons people say slayer is because

1. They have been morphed into slayerbots because thats how level 100+ players think the game should be played, so they listen..

2. They actually think "If you're going to train, you may as well train 3 skills at once. Not just 2. Since you will one day say 'I need such and such slayer level!"

heh.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

1. They have been morphed into slayerbots because thats how level 100+ players think the game should be played, so they listen..

2. They actually think "If you're going to train, you may as well train 3 skills at once. Not just 2. Since you will one day say 'I need such and such slayer level!"

heh.

Most mmorpg quest systems are actually Runescape's slayer system.

Princess Witch of Kakakalululu: Hero! You must claim an Orc's Ear so I can mix it in my potions!

(Translation: kill 2000 orcs.)

(0/2000 orcs killed.)

(2000/2000 orcs killed. Ear of Orc. 1 acquired.)

You have completed the quest!

Princess Witch of Kakakalululu: Hero! You must claim an Chicken's Feather so I can mix it in my potions!

(Translation: kill 10000 chickens.)

(0/10000 chickens killed.)

...this is why I hate slayer when it was released. I used to play a bunch of grind happy Korean mmorpgs just so I can make a character PvP-able and it was not fun...

tomcatgt.png

tenta.png

Runescape, Funorb, "Mechscape" Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/TOMCATLX

Waterfiends, 65k str or 22k controlled exp an hour, 200k drops, and lots of charms that will be useful.

Dust devils, abberant scepters, and armoured zombies are other stuff that comes to mind. And nechs.

heh.

3. It's just the smartest way to train.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

heh.

Says who?

To me smartest is the fastest xp possible. Slayer is slow combat xp.. you can maximize your xp/hr by picking one monster and sticking to it (such as Azs)...

I can't say that I care too much about my slayer lvl, or the stupid point system after Smoking Kills... there's no incentive for me to train slayer personally. It can be good however if you are bored of training at one place.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

heh.

Says who?

To me smartest is the fastest xp possible. Slayer is slow combat xp.. you can maximize your xp/hr by picking one monster and sticking to it (such as Azs)...

I can't say that I care too much about my slayer lvl, or the stupid point system after Smoking Kills... there's no incentive for me to train slayer personally. It can be good however if you are bored of training at one place.

But in the long run, you'll actually waste MORE time if you train slayer seperately than the other combat skills. If you train them in one go, together, not only will you be getting 99 in slayer only a little while after getting 99 hp, but you'll also make millions of gp along the way. I've made 250M off the slayer skill. That is a crapload of cash for just getting one 99. Also, the "other" methods of training melee are really only marginally faster, maybe by about 15%, and don't usually yeild much profit, or at least no where near as much profit as slayer.

If you hate Slayer, that's fine, but you really can't deny the facts of what is the most exp and gp efficient way to go about training combat. Oh, and did I also mention from 1-99 Slayer you will also getting enough charms for about level 101 Summoning? Reason number 10 million to training slayer over camping somewhere.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

It sounds Cliche but...

Green dragons! Haha.

I'm suggesting these because you said NO SLAYER and you wanted both money+exp.

Gotta agree with that.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

heh.

Says who?

But in the long run, you'll actually waste MORE time if you train slayer seperately than the other combat skills. If you train them in one go, together, not only will you be getting 99 in slayer only a little while after getting 99 hp, but you'll also make millions of gp along the way. I've made 250M off the slayer skill. That is a crapload of cash for just getting one 99. Also, the "other" methods of training melee are really only marginally faster, maybe by about 15%, and don't usually yeild much profit, or at least no where near as much profit as slayer.

If you hate Slayer, that's fine, but you really can't deny the facts of what is the most exp and gp efficient way to go about training combat. Oh, and did I also mention from 1-99 Slayer you will also getting enough charms for about level 101 Summoning? Reason number 10 million to training slayer over camping somewhere.

I've got to agree with you, I'm only 74 slayer and I can make 200k+ off some tasks like Fire Giants and Aberrant Spectres.

About the point system:

In my opinion it is actually a good money maker ONTOP of Slayer. I just spend most of my points on slayer dart runes and with the price of deaths at the moment, i make around 400k every 150 points.

EDIT- Yes you can buy a black mask without doing Smoking Kills. Its well worth it \'

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]