Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

We boast a military comprising 10 million troops. The missile defence shield is also complete.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Um. You managed to raise 10 million troops and construct a missile shield within a year?

In terms of ratios, that's the equivalent of me saying, based on how big UK's army was before the game, that i raised an army of 300 million troops in a year.

Not to mention that if that was in any way realistic he would have German and Russian troops crawling all over him by now.

It took my around 6 years to raise roughly 6 million troops to "acceptable" levels of training. My military sits at around 14 million atm, but most of those still have no training and are little more than militia and garrison units with crappy equipment (oh yeah, supplying those troops with weapons would be quite the task as well Sere).

Anyways, German troops have just about reached the port cities, and are rounding up civilians for decontamination. Any that show remote signs of the virus or are aggressive are immediately shot, and their bodies burned to prevent infection.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Brazil update:

In light of the war in europe, the League of Central American Countries (all of central america plus columbia. Does not include mexico due to it being dead) has decided to join the Brazilian Empire for increased protection. We are also starting rebuilding efforts in mexico, and helping the few survivors to survive. We hope to restore most major cities to atleast basic livability within 5-10 years. So I claim the land of Mexico, even though most of it is a wasteland.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Brazil update:

In light of the war in europe, the League of Central American Countries (all of central america plus columbia. Does not include mexico due to it being dead) has decided to join the Brazilian Empire for increased protection. We are also starting rebuilding efforts in mexico, and helping the few survivors to survive. We hope to restore most major cities to atleast basic livability within 5-10 years. So I claim the land of Mexico, even though most of it is a wasteland.

What about Venezuela?

If it is free, can I take New Zealand? Pretty sure it is.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Sure. Here are some basic things to know.

All of Europe is at war pretty much, WWIII.

1 real life day=1 year in the game

All real life alliances no longer exist. So no EU, NATO, etc.

And try to be realistic. In other words, not inventing light speed travel and building a massive army in a year.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Our scientists have finished the examination of the virus. However, something doesn't seem quite right with this particular virus. We have kept the virus locked up to avoid contamination.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I will post an updated map when I wake up (night everyone)

Thank god you're finially taking a break! I had to stay up until 4am to watch my country get raped.

Pretty much everyone that was evacuating has been successful by now. Any civilians you did round up were either not running from you, or were small in number.

A production factory has been established in Mozambique.

Most scientific research will have to be restarted though -.- .

Luckily, military research was left pretty much intact.

The Pope is appalled at the actions of East Europe and is left speechless.

Zimbabwe schools have been reformed to be like those of Luxembourg's where science and math were of high priority.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Thanks for telling me the rules Doomsavenger.

All right, first, my country is re-instating the air force, and ordering 5 Fighter Jets from who ever, soon. If you can sell them to us, that would be great. We are going to train around 1000 people for the air force, in case of invasion from other countries over this year.

We are going to start recruiting for the Military, in case we have to send troops over to Europe.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Somalia is going to take over a few countries:

Ethiopia

Djibouti

Kenya

Yemen

Oman

United Arab Emirates

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Ethiopia

Djibouti

Kenya

Yemen

Oman

United Arab Emirates

Is a ragtag group of pirates really capable of that? Well I guess they are advanced meteorologists now :lol:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Ethiopia

Djibouti

Kenya

Yemen

Oman

United Arab Emirates

Is a ragtag group of pirates really capable of that? Well I guess they are advanced meteorologists now :lol:

.__. Our military is highly advanced and we got a few exo-suits and we made a few planes ourselves

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Ethiopia

Djibouti

Kenya

Yemen

Oman

United Arab Emirates

.__. Our military is highly advanced and we got a few exo-suits and we made a few planes ourselves

somalianpiratejet.jpg

Sorry for stealing the joke, Doom, I couldn't resist.

2Xeo5.png

Should have checked here when I woke up. ; _ ;

Anyway, Australian soldiers have been deployed to take down Germany itself. Aircraft fitted with droppods have flown over Germany deploying in droppods, causing damage to things they hit on their descent (helicopters, aircraft, buildings, people, tanks, vehicles) and all soldiers have been ordered to kill Germans on sight, civilians or soldiers.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Anyway, Australian soldiers have been deployed to take down Germany itself. Aircraft fitted with droppods have flown over Germany deploying in droppods, causing damage to things they hit on their descent (helicopters, aircraft, buildings, people, tanks, vehicles) and all soldiers have been ordered to kill Germans on sight, civilians or soldiers.

just how big is your army? becaise i highly doubt it would be able to totally destroy germany, especially with russia as an ally. in any case, i have just launched 30 ICBM's with plasma warheads towards australia. have fun. there is enough blast power there to knock every major city off the map.

i have also sent 2 million troops in to help defend germany, and all australian planes are being shot down onsight, and russian fighters are currently being scrambled to hit any australian plane they see, too.

tl;dr, you got involved in something you shouldnt have, and just got [bleep]ed up bad.

just incase i hadnt made it clear earlier; any countries who attack that arent involved in this war originally, will be mercilessly bombarded by my missiles.

....australia was such a nice country. its a shame, it really is.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I would just like to say that malaysia will be neutral up to a point also the HAW project and the new naval fleet will be completed in 2 years or so :twisted: at which point i will tell armament of the HAW

EDIT: Funding has been cut from the aircraft carriers etc. to supply the HAW project which will now be done in a year also the ICBM's are done and are being loaded into my TAW's as i believe I said they would have their own missile silo malaysia is also looking into the possibility of using thermite in the warheads, and finally Along with the HAW project we have been looking into sonic weapondry which would use up to 1000 decibel sound blasts to inflict damage(a low sound at over 125 decibles sustained can cause a normal human to black out)

EDIT#2 @ walka plasma is just matter stripped of its photons(fire is plasma) so i doubt you have anything in those 30 ICBM's that could wipe out the entire country of australia...

LNYvk.png

just how big is your army? becaise i highly doubt it would be able to totally destroy germany, especially with russia as an ally. in any case, i have just launched 30 ICBM's with plasma warheads towards australia. have fun. there is enough blast power there to knock every major city off the map.

i have also sent 2 million troops in to help defend germany, and all australian planes are being shot down onsight, and russian fighters are currently being scrambled to hit any australian plane they see, too.

tl;dr, you got involved in something you shouldnt have, and just got [bleep] up bad.

just incase i hadnt made it clear earlier; any countries who attack that arent involved in this war originally, will be mercilessly bombarded by my missiles.

....australia was such a nice country. its a shame, it really is.

My planes left long before you would have shot them down, and I have been helped by an ally who helped me shoot down all but 2 ICBM's which hit mostly uninhabited areas. Shooting Australia is a dumb idea, we have 26M people in such a large area. Australia is involved due to it's ties with most countries. Also Australia provides your Uranium, I wouldn't be so trigger-happy there cowboy. I am as much involved in this as you are, from the moment Germany attacked. Plus like what Grim said, plasma weaponry would not have done much as a bomb. Hell, they are largely affected by a magnet.

As of the moment Germany attacked Belgium I stopped all trades with German allies. Also I would like to point out how that last 2 wars against Germany went....

My brain has been pulpified.

This is why I lost interest after page 10 ...

If you want to quit bomb Germany first.

I can't keep up with this -.-

I think a good idea would be that every 5 pages or so there is a post with what has happened recently, so I don't have to read 5+ pages a day.

Anyway, is Denmark still taken? We are also still waiting on a word from Russia to buy all parts of Russia west of 30 degrees east. St. Petersburg would obviously be excluded from the deal.

Anyway, is Denmark still taken?

Erm. My troops are attacking Denmark.

That probably wasn't such a good idea. Several pages back I stated that I was building numerous SAM and AA sits all across Germany. If your planes flew over Germany, you don't have very many left.

More stuffs:

Several other countries in eastern Europe have surrendered to my armies, and their territory is being assimilated into T4R. Denmark has offered Greenland in exchange for peace, which I have accepted.

[hide=new map]xJxRf.png[/hide]

Bah. I forgot to update Brazil

German troops are moving from France into Spain. Reserves are being brought up from Germany to be stationed as garrisons in France to combat any partisan activity.

Population of German controlled land is now around 224,000,000.

Mage actually has a good point. Plasma is pretty easily effected by magnets, and wouldn't be nearly as effective as conventional explosives. A MOAB would do far more damage than any plasma weapon. In fact, saying you're creating a plasma warhead is like saying you're creating a laser warhead. It doesn't exactly work that way.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Anyway, is Denmark still taken?

Erm. My troops are attacking Denmark.

That probably wasn't such a good idea. Several pages back I stated that I was building numerous SAM and AA sits all across Germany. If your planes flew over Germany, you don't have very many left.

More stuffs:

Several other countries in eastern Europe have surrendered to my armies, and their territory is being assimilated into T4R. Denmark has offered Greenland in exchange for peace, which I have accepted.

[hide=new map]xJxRf.png[/hide]

Bah. I forgot to update Brazil

German troops are moving from France into Spain. Reserves are being brought up from Germany to be stationed as garrisons in France to combat any partisan activity.

Population of German controlled land is now around 224,000,000.

You completely absorbed half of my country. That's not nice.