• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

As shown by this article I believe it is I who should take up the mantle of India. I vow to uphold the nations culture and natural flow of things.

In "Toward a Beautiful Country," Abe devotes three pages to describing how Japan could advance its "national interests by strengthening our ties with India."

I would like to take this a step further and join our two countries in glorious empireship to improve life for all citizens of all countries in the Japanese empire.

The literacy rate in India is terribly low, and were India to become part of Japan's Empire (Note: They would still retain their name!) then it would be our quest to improve the literacy rate by at least 15% in the next 8 years.

In an attempt to get closer to the people we would hold nationwide polls - referendums? - on certain issues; such as making cricket the official national sport.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

As was I! Kind of. Not really. But just showing how this won't work at all.

So Nepal is facing an attack from where they never expected one from - the Himalayas to the north. They're scrambling troops to help defend their capital, Kathmandu, which at least 50,000 of my troops are making a move on.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm building a load more automated Icarus production lines.

I should be able to produce about 1.3 million drones per year when they're done.

Man, its good to have an army that doesn't depend on population. Or food. Or basic human morality ::'

Since I can take another few thousand humans out of my army, I have sent them to train as engineers and help with the construction of Elysium.

A second dyson shard is in production, smaller than the first.

(I've wanted India since about 80 pages ago :evil: )

2Xeo5.png

Remember a while back I said Burma was starting a new project? Well,it's finished. It's focusing something thats been nearly completly ignored: Grenades

Note: I Hope nothing is considered "over powered". The first grenade relys on protons and neutrons, along with magnetic force to guide it, and the second involves a huge explosion within a small object, then finally being realsed after another explosion.

The lightning grenade:

[hide=]Roughly the size of a coconut. Push a small button on the top, pull the pin, and throw at the nearest enemy machines, and watch as they are shocked but hundreds of watts of electricity. This will short-circuit even the toughest of machines, rendering them useless.

Notes:

Weighes 6.2 pounds

Bright blue in colour

Upon detonation, a bolt of electricity is realsed at whatever is giving off the most enegry at the time.[/hide]

The shaker grenade:

[hide=]About the size of an orange. Pull the pin, pull the lever and throw at the base of nearest enemy troops or machines. When it explodes, not much is destroyed by the explosion, but the shockwave that comes nano seconds after is deadly. It has the capability of knocking 5 ton tank over 20 feet, flipping it, and killing all inside of it.

Notes:

Weighs 17.2 pounds

Dark green in colour

Upon detonation, creates a huge shockwave, capable of throwing tanks, infantry and whatever you can think of far back.[/hide]

Incase you havn't noticed, those grenades are heavy. Therefore, we created a grenade launcher.

[hide=]Description:

Resembles a mortar launcher. The grenade goes into one end, and a 6000 PSI air tank in the other. Load the grenade, screw in the tank, and let'er rip. (Up to 500 feet)

Notes: Weighs 112.3 pounds (Built from heavy metals, as we are dealing with alot of air pressure)

Grey in colour

Launches crap.[/hide]

Everything is for sale.

If anyone wants to buy them, post or PM me, we can work out a price.

[hide=Other Post]
Remember a while back I said Burma was starting a new project? Well,it's finished. It's focusing something thats been nearly completly ignored: Grenades

Note: I Hope nothing is considered "over powered". The first grenade relys on protons and neutrons, along with magnetic force to guide it, and the second involves a huge explosion within a small object, then finally being realsed after another explosion.

The lightning grenade:

[hide=]Roughly the size of a coconut. Push a small button on the top, pull the pin, and throw at the nearest enemy machines, and watch as they are shocked but hundreds of watts of electricity. This will short-circuit even the toughest of machines, rendering them useless.

Notes:

Weighes 6.2 pounds

Bright blue in colour

Upon detonation, a bolt of electricity is realsed at whatever is giving off the most enegry at the time.[/hide]

The shaker grenade:

[hide=]About the size of an orange. Pull the pin, pull the lever and throw at the base of nearest enemy troops or machines. When it explodes, not much is destroyed by the explosion, but the shockwave that comes nano seconds after is deadly. It has the capability of knocking 5 ton tank over 20 feet, flipping it, and killing all inside of it.

Notes:

Weighs 17.2 pounds

Dark green in colour

Upon detonation, creates a huge shockwave, capable of throwing tanks, infantry and whatever you can think of far back.[/hide]

Incase you havn't noticed, those grenades are heavy. Therefore, we created a grenade launcher.

[hide=]Description:

Resembles a mortar launcher. The grenade goes into one end, and a 6000 PSI air tank in the other. Load the grenade, screw in the tank, and let'er rip. (Up to 500 feet)

Notes: Weighs 112.3 pounds (Built from heavy metals, as we are dealing with alot of air pressure)

Grey in colour

Launches crap.[/hide][/hide]

Everything is for sale.

If anyone wants to buy them, post or PM me, we can work out a price.

Sure man, I can definitely use an upgrade on grenades.

Okay, the lightning one is fine, but a grenade capable of throwing a tank through the air?

I'd say thats just a little unbalanced.

Its nothing crazy though, I'd say it just needs a bit of tweaking.

It's an explosive contained in a small object, then released by another explosion. It's some serious explosives, that took us years to build. Plus it weighs 17 pounds.

Think of it this way:

On the final explosion, the grenade bursts open, forming a small crater. This alone would knock it 5 feet high, and then the shockwave would "volley" it through the air.

Okay, the lightning one is fine, but a grenade capable of throwing a tank through the air?

It's an explosive contained in a small object, then released by another explosion. It's some serious explosives, that took us years to build. Plus it weighs 17 pounds.

Think of it this way:

On the final explosion, the grenade bursts open, forming a small crater. This alone would knock it 5 feet high, and then the shockwave would "volley" it through the air.

Lets say a tank weighs 65 tons, and an explosive the size of AN ORANGE can knock it like 20 feet through the air.

Do you know how powerful that explosive would have to be?

Just tweak it down a little, being able to badly damage a tank/throw a person through the air is okay, but throw a 60+ ton object 20 feet?

2Xeo5.png

Think of it this way:

Lets say a tank weighs 65 tons, and an explosive the size of AN ORANGE can knock it like 20 feet through the air.

I believe I said 5 tons in my description ;)

Think of it this way:

I believe I said 5 tons in my description ;)

An average tank in modern days would weigh around 60 tons.

A reasonable weight for this thread would be 45-50 tons.

2Xeo5.png

Did I say tank? #-o my bad.

So it can throw 5 ton objects for 20 feet?

That sounds more realistic.

I am adjusting my drones, the material that makes up a lot of the legs is now made up of a special plastic coating, with metal on the inside.

This stops my drones from being badly affected by electrical weapons.

Edit: Damnit Dusty, what the hell is that for?

Doom has already said she is going to GIVE AWAY land to new players for free.

Japan is a tiny Island nation, they could do with more land so they aren't packed together like sardines.

Why are you holding a grudge on Japan?

2Xeo5.png

Dusty, you mind if I give it to dungeonal ?

I would mind, yes.

I abdicate India to the control of Doom and the Brazilian Empire.

Please give a reason :(

We need to be able to keep up with you 3.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Kirby, the electrical grenade won't be that effective. It has to release electricity mid air, above the object or be touching it when it explodes. If it explodes on the ground all of the electricity will all dissipate into the ground. Even with the magnets, electricity only has 1 goal, get to the ground, fastest way possible.

Japan is a tiny Island nation, they could do with more land so they aren't packed together like sardines.

Australia has a [bleep]ing huge expanse of unused land, hell, 90% of the population lives in the area equivalent of 1 state.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The lightning grenade doesn't explode before the electricty is released, but after. It's the electricty coming out that makes it explode.

So throw, a lightning bolt shoots out, zaps whatever, and then the grenade explodes. The lightning is still concentrated.

Did I say tank? #-o my bad.

So it can throw 5 ton objects for 20 feet?

That sounds more realistic.

I am adjusting my drones, the material that makes up a lot of the legs is now made up of a special plastic coating, with metal on the inside.

This stops my drones from being badly affected by electrical weapons.

Edit: Damnit Dusty, what the hell is that for?

Doom has already said she is going to GIVE AWAY land to new players for free.

Why are you holding a grudge on Japan?

Lol. Japan controls Japan, New Guinea, and the Philipines, they're not "packed together like sardines".

The grudge is not so much a grudge as a political move. Japan has gone to war with me before, and so could very well do so again. Brazil hasn't, and won't, so *shrug* it is better for me to give it to Brazil.

And if you hadn't given it to Doom, I would I argue that I should get it as Sri Lanka and India are the most culturally similar.

Brings up an interesting point. Except Indians hate the Sri Lankans.

I will consider it though.

Obviously I have to give it to someone who plays realistically, as India in the hands of someone who doesn't would cause so many arguments (eg. "I conscript 1b troops and invade the world").

I could also just hold it for myself if everyone whines about who should get it. To prevent conflict, of course :roll: .