Clan Chronicle issue #9 - DK, 76k, RIP clans, pkris, admin++

Laikrob

July and mid summer for most of you... Much thanks to hard work from our brand new Chronicle Author y_guy_4_life and a few good guest authors, we're here with another issue even with vacations going on and half the staff away.

This month we're honouring Divine Kings. Judging from previous forum topics, people have strong opinions about this and other NH clans. No matter what you think about the honour code, you don't want to miss this interview.

PvP & Bounty Hunter got an yet another update this week. Read more about it, and some views on the effects. Is the clan world dieing, and if so whose fault is it? LegendaryStu thinks he has the answer in a guest article. Our clan administrator Das is the author behind our second guest article, which is about the similarities between being a clan leader and being a forum administrator. The remaining article is about a subject that is often discussed on war topics: Who actually won in pkris, and the issues surrounding.

Please post your thoughts, opinions or feedback to any of the articles in the Clan Chronicle in this topic.

You can find the new issue here.

Do you have an idea for an article yourself? Write it down and PM it to Laikrob, and you have the chance to be a guest article writer, or maybe even a Clan Chronicle Author.

Special thanks this month goes to the guest authors, LegendaryStu and Das.

Thanks again to Crew member Cowman_133, who does the coding.

On behalf of The Clan Chronicle,

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

What made DK decide to be NH? They have a history of trying different things.

Like you said, we like to try different things. We have a philosophy that the wilderness rules shouldn't be made by someone else, but rather we should have the ability to choose our own set of rules. The wilderness wasn't made so we'd stop killing someone because they said to stop.

He brings a valid point there, did tip.it mods help him write it?

t98jd1.jpg

What made DK decide to be NH? They have a history of trying different things.

Like you said, we like to try different things. We have a philosophy that the wilderness rules shouldn't be made by someone else, but rather we should have the ability to choose our own set of rules. The wilderness wasn't made so we'd stop killing someone because they said to stop.

He brings a valid point there, did tip.it mods help him write it?

Nope, those are his words exactly.

Very nice Dk history Btw who answered the questions bloodarrow?

Yes, Bloodarrow answered them.

Great issue in my opinion, the answers I got in the DK interview surprised me greatly and really made me look differently at NH.

Great job everyone especially considering the lack of staff :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This month we're honouring Divine Kings. Judging from previous forum topics, people have strong opinions about this and other NH clans. No matter what you think about the honour code, you don't want to miss this interview.

How can you honor a No Honor clan?

It doesn't matter if you are honor or not. It matters if you win or not.

Can someone confirm that one of DK leaders got hacked and deleted half of DK forums?

Nice read :thumbup:

Thanks Y_guy

No problem :P

Can someone confirm that one of DK leaders got hacked and deleted half of DK forums?

Yes, KTV did, apparently RoT was responsible.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That was me being punny. I do that sometimes in between being mean, evil and plotting to take over the world. ;)

I have to admit that I enjoyed the DK interview a lot, no matter what my personal view on the honour code is. Good answers, which I am embarrassed to say surprised me a little. Stereotyping is bad, I know. :oops:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Nope Dk forums is still up so is Ts , about one of the Dk leaders getting hacked there account no it wasn't his account in first place it was His Ex irl Gf account witch she came back on runescape.

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

wether or not dk is right in their ideology, constantly crashing run-ins and wars is irritating and disrespectful to other clans who want to have a clean fight. they're annoying.

thats why there is a big Warning Sign you get before you enter wildy.

Safe is Cw ::' you make your own rules there mate

mosthated2.jpg

red.gif?t=1251559872

bestflamer2.jpg

wether or not dk is right in their ideology, constantly crashing run-ins and wars is irritating and disrespectful to other clans who want to have a clean fight. they're annoying.

thats why there is a big Warning Sign you get before you enter wildy.

Safe is Cw ::' you make your own rules there mate

+1 to what he said lol. But they should implement a portal deep at gdz where clans can challenge each other and it takes them the the war zone, possibly even create your own war battle fields would be cool as well :lol: . It'd be like world 141 but for dangerous pkri fights where you will stilll have the effect of returning taking time and this could also prevent cheating in rules or like the article saying who really won in a time capped war. This would prevent wars from being crashed and almost promote more clan activity in the wild and possibly catch the eyes of new people to keep the clan world alive \'

6590ew.jpg

But they should implement a portal deep at gdz where clans can challenge each other and it takes them the the war zone, possibly even create your own war battle fields would be cool as well :lol: . It'd be like world 141 but for dangerous pkri fights where you will stilll have the effect of returning taking time and this could also prevent cheating in rules or like the article saying who really won in a time capped war. This would prevent wars from being crashed and almost promote more clan activity in the wild and possibly catch the eyes of new people to keep the clan world alive \'

With a few tweaks that's not a bad suggestion. Deserves its own topic. :thumbup:

Also; thanks for the great feedback, everyone. Much appreciated. ::'

With a few tweaks that's not a bad suggestion. Deserves its own topic.

Then let's start a campaign :lol: Get a topic going with suggestions to add on to it and post it on bunch of fan sites for support and hopefulyl some one from jagex would like the idea? One problem might be RWT since it'd be controled who can enter or not but if the same rules applied I geuss it'd just be more of a safe way to 26k/76k trick but a really long walk out but it would be intresting to see them do something like this :P

6590ew.jpg

Was my favorite issue so far. I read every topic :thumbsup:

Was very surprised by the dk answers. I was expecting something along the lines of "we do whatever we want and you guys are just noobs and whiners." But they actually gave us an insight into the philosophy behind their choice to be Nh, and I agreed.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

It did for me, and from the looks of it a lot of others got some new insight aswell. Which was the point of making the article in the first place.

We have some nice articles coming up next issue, without revealing too much. Hopefully even some response to the DK interview. ;)