July 28th -Anim. Pack 1, The Poison Arrow, Aquanite, Patches

darkjab

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good update :). Those aquanites looks awesome and the new scimitars and my new whip looks much more dangerous than the old ones. Just as it should be!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

To be honest, considering Mages already have 3 spell books and have had things like ancients a lot longer, I don't really see what update they could use. They got the steam staff with the release of the GWD, what are they actually after?

How bout better equipment and better spells? o boy our max is a 32, thats childs play compared to a 42-42 dbow spec or a 72 ags spec, yet alone dclaws. Morrigans,Vestas and Statius armor and weapons also? Mage doesnt have anything compared to what range and melee has.

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

We have spells that make it so your attack speed is reduced to 50%. That alone wins the fight every time lol

Exactly. People are forgetting that mage isn't only damage. It stops, lowers stats, can lower prayer, poison, heal yourself etc. Smart use of different spells can do untold damage to to a mellee'r.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

We have spells that make it so your attack speed is reduced to 50%. That alone wins the fight every time lol
Wins the fight, but doesn't get you a kill.

This. The only way to get a kill is mage v mage.Rangers will heckle you,and meleers just safe and run to the nearest safezone.(There aren't a lot of pure meleers who wander too far from one.)

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Magic does have some ko potential. It can hit up to 62.

Id say without any hybriding its got significantly less KO potential than melee or range.

Its got cool DPS and effects though, so combined with a decent KO like a DDS its quite deadly.

Yeah, the change to hit 62 is very, very low because they're 2 seperate spells (Ice Barrage and Miasmic barrage). :(