Great Orb Project - A Night in the Game

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a head's up that I've updated the attract wand guide. Tell me if merging images from the pathfinder with the tricks section works okay, and if I should delete those images from the pathfinder. :ohnoes:

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

Most tokens I'll ever reach:

2nstoc3.png

Decided to start spending now. <3: Before Jagex decides to go and nerf token rewards. :ohnoes:

Curses on Jagex for this. I'm sure Tomahawk will help.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I only play on the themed world and everyone is usually terrible, but my record on air is like 35 or so, almost all scored myself. I can't stand Gop though. Maybe playing with people who know what they're doing would help. I might start playing again in a few days when I lose members.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

::' Can someone please post this on the GoP thread Vorltex put up in RSOF? Many thanks! <3

Quick find code: 15-16-269-59423698

"Pinata Sabre's Great Orb Project Wish List:

1.) A scrying/viewing orb to watch friends play. Please see how you made the Clan Wars viewing orb.

2.) A practice altar where no tokens are gained, created via instances like a clan wars match.

3.) The creation of an in-depth tutorial a la Fist of Guthix style. A short, re-watchable, one minute video of some experienced GoP players playing on air altar will go a long way to helping beginners. Note: a scrying orb can eliminate the need for this because we can just point interested newcomers to watch how we play. It can also get rid of #2 wish.

4.) The creation of actual teams being able to challenge each other a la Clan Wars style - for no tokens and simply honor, to avoid token abuse.

5.) Allow repelling the opponent team's orb to increase the activity bar even by at least half of what is gained from making barriers. This will allow the role of defenders some room to maneuver instead of fearing being kicked out from the round.

6.) A Jagex Mod to come spend time in the themed minigame worlds during peak hours and see how things are, even for just one game of GoP.

I realize that Jagex's Runescape developers rarely take out what they put in the game or take a long time to consider revamping content. So although one can hope for a removal of the activity bar, please refine it instead of the crude, hamhanded thing it currently is now."

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

A 57.

North - bl00dypwner

West- Qwedloki100

South-Big Slash1

East- Stephanie508

Was a rather fast paced game. Wish the north didn't spend the first half the game piling on west though.

[hide=]57air.jpg[/hide]

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg

A 57.

North - bl00dypwner

West- Qwedloki100

South-Big Slash1

East- Stephanie508

Was a rather fast paced game. Wish the north didn't spend the first half the game piling on west though.

[hide=]57air.jpg[/hide]

Playing on stacked teams. :o ;)

Neat score.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

56 on Fire, done a while ago...

Gota H8 Stds - North

Phylous - East

Gatorade1993 (me) - South

Gota took the screenshot. ;)

[hide=]30bfcd5.png[/hide]

:ohnoes: I want to see a 60+ on fire someday!

Cuppy, we have no choice but to play on stacked teams to avoid huggers and holders now if we want to see good scores. :(

1emk2e.png

Lion's surprised I played on a stacked team because I usually break. Grew wary of "stacked teams" with epiccally slow players, slowing the whole game down. Then the scores are worst than what I usually get with one partner.

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg