Great Orb Project - A Night in the Game

This is the thread for screenshots, so anybody can see them. I would not like to go into someone's blog just to see a high score in GOP...

Well this is rate this, nothing is getting rated so what's the point in having it here?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you play in high detail and not lag. :(

[/quote/]

i do? i always have a 2 second or more delay..

I dont understand how any of you guys lag, i mean i upgraded my pc for $300 and nowhere on Runescape lags, not even w2 ge, and also crysis runs perfect on ultra high..

rofl

bllllonz.png

Someone probably glitched them in, or left half way through the game.

But doesn't the game end automatically if too many people quit? Probably a glitch, I guess.

I remember being in the losing team, and it ended up being a 6 vs 1. Epic fail. :lol:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

But doesn't the game end automatically if too many people quit? Probably a glitch, I guess.

I remember being in the losing team, and it ended up being a 6 vs 1. Epic fail. :lol:

Umm the game usually ends automatically, but if someone quits at the end of an altar before you move onto the next one the game wont end. But 6 vs 1? I don't think that's possible... maybe it was 5.

This is the thread for screenshots, so anybody can see them. I would not like to go into someone's blog just to see a high score in GOP...

Well this is rate this, nothing is getting rated so what's the point in having it here?

Yes we are rating the scores here, its just not in the form that everyone else uses. If the mods don't have a problem with this thread being here, I don't see why anyone else should.

I witnessed the glitched 6 orbs, and its pretty complicated to do. It involves emotes and going into the air altar twice. :| They got this score:

15yenwj.png

But with this glitch, its extremely possible to get 75+ if not 100 from really fast coord, and yep, its like major bug abuse, but with GOP being so neglected by Jagex lately (glitched attract animation anyone? invisible barriers? puny green orbs?) I doubt they're going to be able to fix this fast.

Edit: if a mod feels this collective thread feels as if it fits in the blog area, then feel free to move it there.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

I witnessed the glitched 6 orbs, and its pretty complicated to do. It involves emotes and going into the air altar twice. :| They got this score:

15yenwj.png

But with this glitch, its extremely possible to get 75+ if not 100 from really fast coord, and yep, its like major bug abuse, but with GOP being so neglected by Jagex lately (glitched attract animation anyone? invisible barriers? puny green orbs?) I doubt they're going to be able to fix this fast.

Edit: if a mod feels this collective thread feels as if it fits in the blog area, then feel free to move it there.

So you have finally found a way. :thumbsup:

I did plan on testing it some time after I saw it, but it was fear of a ban that stopped me from pursuing it.

The insanity, it's escalating! Nice solo Skila. <3

To be honest I don't think Jagex will fix this anytime soon. (Look at the auto-win mind glitch as an example, took them roughly 5 months.) Still there's probably a race to see who will get 100 on air first already.

The rough steps to getting 4-6 orb spawns on yellow on air:

1.) Get a skillcape emote that is easy to time.

2.) Spam the skill emote the moment the game starts in the lobby. Doing this will make you stay in the lobby while in a team.

3.) Stop spamming until the air altar is done and you get the message "Waiting for orbs to appear." If you did this right, you will proceed to the air altar twice and you will skip the mind altar.

#3 Is the tricky part since the timing must be exact, like "glitching" in players into the game.

Jagex can easily fix this though, all they have to do is make the skill emote behave like the rest of the emotes and pull the player into the altar at 3/4.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

I think pulling on an orb (you can't share with others, though) will keep you at maximum activity bar throughout the entire round. The bar will go down a bit but then it will go back up.

My Trio game with 6 orbs :rolleyes:

West:Arma PrOs

East:Nature Jump

South:Feanino

beznzvui.png

:shock: That's f_ing crazy...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif