-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!

Danqazmlp

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody has the spot I reserved. :cry:

Not a clue how i managed to do that, but i've moved the square that was at 5x5 and put your R back there. Sorry for that, stilll unsure how i did it.

Updated:

grid3.th.png

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Here's mine. Hope all is in order.

MS Paint is ftw. :lol:

[hide=Behold! The Hypno-Square]crazysquare.png[/hide]

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I think i've been in a daze for a few days because of your picture :lol:

Anymore pics anybody?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Can I reserve 1x13?

1jl2fo.jpg

NOTE: I suck with computers so if the size is wrong, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could fix it for me :mrgreen: .

If you don't mind it being oddly stretched i can do it for you :).

zqXeV.jpg

Great job Dan! Just 48 squares left to fill assuming all those with reserved spots pull through. Might have to add some publicity sigs or something to get this done. ;)

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Yeah i need to spread the word more, i think almost all regular OT'ers have a square now, which means squares come in much more slowly. If my artisitc limit wasn't squares on a grid, i'd make something to try and advertise the grid. I may have to take a quick step into the galler and see if anybody is willing to make a simple small sig, much like the old drawball ones.

zqXeV.jpg

There great! Thanks for doing them. I'll add them to the first page now. Now i just have the tough decision of which one to use myself ::'

zqXeV.jpg

Hope this works :?

Also, can I reserve the last square?

Your square looks kind of small compared to the standard size... I think Dan's gonna have to stretch yours a bit.

Yea that's what I kind of thought when I saw it... Oh well, I can honestly say I suck at any form of drawing that isn't with a pencil :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Haha don't worry, i'm the same, if you asked me to make any picture that wasn't others aligned to a simple grid, i'd have no chance. I did just download GIMP, but it's just a maze of a million buttons for me at the moment.

I'll stretch your image up to the right size, but it may look kind of odd, if you want i can probably get the original picture from your avatar to the right size so you can edit that how you want. Just tell me if youre going to use it, so i don't put the old one in there.

Edit(the original scaled up to the right size): sargeant.jpg

Also, the last square is already taken, so you'l have to take another square, i'll wait for you to reply before putting your pic in there.

zqXeV.jpg

Heh, yea that's fine. I don't need my name on it (since the symbol is pretty much my name anyway so...). Could I have the highest number there is available? I'd prefer it somewhere near the end.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!