So....OMG I can make crude chairs!

4819.png

242hammers.png

67kPlanks.png

98.jpg

Bettertopoverall.png

I am getting 99 Con on Saturday at 11 PM GMT-5 Eastern Standard Time.

As far as Stealing creation goes I did mostly fast games with the occasional normal game for fun.

It also helped that SC is my favorite mini-game.

After I obtained the hammers I had already had the cash for it so I waited till all my teak planks came in.

When I had bought my planks it was around a 4m difference to buy Teak for 99 Vs. Oak to 99

But after calculations It would also cost me a mill less on butler with teak so personally I bought getting 99 Quicker was worth the price of 3 mill.

I looked on Tip.Its Con table and saw a lv71 thing I could make with teak that required 8 Teak planks. I tried it and well it failed miserably. After each time making it when you went to destroy it your whole house had to reload. So I switched to the next best teak Item I could make. Which required 6 planks it was the Magic Teak wardrobe. Doing these I averaged 250-350k an hour and could top out at around 400k an hour(Required Ignoring people in CC and Friends list)

So after 2 weeks of hard work it is almost all over.

I am 269k away from 99.

Heres a BOB of before I bought planks.

[hide=]106mBOB.jpg[/hide]

I'm pretty much poor now.

Rate/Hate

Grats, but what is a fast game??? I never knew you could play these.

basically its no killing, just using up all resources as fast as possible. they generally last ~10-11 mins

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Normally it would be an 8/10 but since you spent all your money on a goal that you wanted you get a 9/10.

Grats.. I did the same with prayer.. way to spend all your money and worry about making it back later! =D>

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Good job!

I have a two questions though. :)

"As far as Stealing creation goes I did mostly fast games with the occasional normal game for fun."

What do you mean by fast games? How many points can you get an hour doing "fast" games?

"So after 2 weeks of hard work it is almost all over."

Does this include the time to get all the hammers? And how many hammers do you need from 70-99?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Good job!

I have a two questions though. :)

"As far as Stealing creation goes I did mostly fast games with the occasional normal game for fun."

What do you mean by fast games? How many points can you get an hour doing "fast" games?

"So after 2 weeks of hard work it is almost all over."

Does this include the time to get all the hammers? And how many hammers do you need from 70-99?

Fast games are done m clans and its where there is no combat and you exhaust the recourses when the recourses are gone the timer goes to 1 min.

Around 90 an hour

Yes 2 weeks between hammers and lving I kind of hardcored it =p

Is there a particular world with clan games?

When I tried doing clan games it failed horribly because it took like 10 minutes for the game to start. :/

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.