How is this possible? 260M exp in one month!!

will2400

The player Telmomarques has been consistently for some time now been keeping an average of 260M+ exp a month. Although most of it has been in skills such as fletching, cooking, firemaking and combat skills this still sinks of rule breaking. If you break down 260M into an hourly average it would be 362K assuming he doesn't sleep or leave the game ever (or has multiple people playing his account or bots). If he was taking at least 6 hours a day for sleep, eating, etc he would be gaining an hourly average of 482K exp. Can anyone explain how this would be possible?

Telmomarques (1 Month)

First Tracked: October 11, 2007

Tracker Rankings (Overall):

Day: 3rd

Week: 2nd

Month: 1st

Exp Gain Records (Overall):

Day: 21,065,720

Week: 94,098,921

Month: 260,165,105

Link to RuneScript's hiscores tracker (They are partners with tip.it): http://runetracker.org/track-Telmomarques,0,2?

will240.png

will240.png

will240.png

Hes a friend of mine so I'll just confirm it wasnt macro'ing, as far as I know he spent alot of days playing 18-22 hours ish. Alot of that xp is from Brawlers (the ones that give 1m~ xp an hour) and the rest was from Broad Arrows which is also ridiculous fast.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

141M of that was fletching, with making broad arrows you can exceed 500k xp/hour quite easily. 87M cooking was mostly from brawlers, he had a MASSIVE amount of brawlers, which means while doing sharks you get about 800k xp/hour or more. 24M firemaking is from brawlers aswell, 1 pair of brawling gloves lasts for about 1200 logs, with magics this is 1.4M xp, or about 1.2M xp/hour. Strength and magic made up the last little bits of his xp, both of which can be trained extremely fast with brawlers.

141M fletch = ~282 hours

87M cooking = ~110 hours

24M firemaking = ~20 hours

Total for the 3 = ~412 hours

Broken up over 30 days, that would be about 14 hours a day, which would make sense for him (he plays A LOT). If you have watched his progress over the last few months you would have seen that he levels like crazy, and in the fastest ways possible.

Wow, this is truelly sad. His wrists must hurt like hell. 14 Hours a day must be killing his eyes? Boy, i wish i had a life like that :lol:

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

How is it sad? We don't know how much free time he has. We don't know his circumstance. So what if he plays RS like that? Just lay off of him.

Anyway, it would make sense that using brawlers would get him the fastest experience possible, but that would mean that he had hundreds of them just stockpiled... That's insane leveling by any stretch. Good for him, I suppose.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

How is it sad? We don't know how much free time he has. We don't know his circumstance. So what if he plays RS like that? Just lay off of him.

Anyway, it would make sense that using brawlers would get him the fastest experience possible, but that would mean that he had hundreds of them just stockpiled... That's insane leveling by any stretch. Good for him, I suppose.

I would argue against any person spending 14+ hours doing anything, no matter what their circumstances. 14+ hours of sport a day, 14+ hours of work a day, 14+hours of driving a day, and 14+ hours of gaming a day are bad things to do, no matter what your circumstances. I will use the old comparison i use, A woman caled Hilary Lister, has been sailing, single handedly around the british isles, what makes her so special is that she is quadriplegic. This means she loses control of her body as she ages. She is controlling a sailing boat with just her breath. I know that is an incredibly one off occurance, but it proves that no matter what your situation, you cannot blame your situation on ruining your life for 14 hours a day on a computer game.

That's all i can really say on the topic, as it really annoys me when they 'you don't know their circumstances'.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Jesus, all he does it wake up from his sleep and get on runescape and then go to bed and rinse and repeat. If i did that I would have cateracts(sp?) and weigh 500 lbs if he even has time to eat.

Low_C.png

Jesus, all he does it wake up from his sleep and get on runescape and then go to bed and rinse and repeat. If i did that I would have cateracts(sp?) and weigh 500 lbs if he even has time to eat.

Staring at a computer monitor has not been proven to negatively effect vision, and the term you are looking for is myopia not cataracts.

As for this dude, as said with brawlers it is really plausible and I believe it completely.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Opps, forgot to lock this with my last post.

Please don't single out single users, even in a positive light, unless they want to speak for themelves, it isn't a nice thing to do.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^