Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!

ImstillFly

I don't really find Kate Upton that attractive. Her body is pretty average, and I don't like her face. You can't compare her to Emma Watson if the only pictures of Upton are all sexual.

That's a hell of a comparison. I approve. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Where on earth do you live that Kate Upton is "average"?

Cause I wanna move there haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

For she is definitely average in where I live. :wink:

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

For she is definitely average in where I live. :wink:

:blink:

How bad are the winters in Estonia? I might have to rethink my retirement location. :lol:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well, we on average we get 2 months of -5 to -15 degrees Celsius proper winter with snow and stuff, and 2 months of around 0 degrees Celsius, so not too shabby. But the cost of living has rised extremely much with Euro, as we got it on January 1st 2011 and some stuff have risen to nearly half their previous price, like sugar and coffee... Also, McDonalds' for example costs more here than in the US or Germany. But I haven't yet seen a country with prettier girls than ours ;) . Often is being said that Swedes are the prettiest, but at current times Swedes have become somewhat fatties with too good living conditions...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Damn. Only two months of semi-cold? It's sounding better by the minute (We've had -15 as early as October and as late as April <_< ).

Not sure if it's worth moving to Europe though. If I do, I want it to be a country with zero snow/cold. Then the pretty girls will come to me to escape their winters. :grin:

Not really. You can get cold in basically every European country. And Estonian girls don't travel anywhere besides Egypt or Thailand or India in winter...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Sign me up to live in Estonia. It's like 15 degrees Fahrenheit here, and it's only getting colder. Screw this place.

Well, we on average we get 2 months of -5 to -15 degrees Celsius proper winter with snow and stuff, and 2 months of around 0 degrees Celsius, so not too shabby. But the cost of living has rised extremely much with Euro, as we got it on January 1st 2011 and some stuff have risen to nearly half their previous price, like sugar and coffee... Also, McDonalds' for example costs more here than in the US or Germany. But I haven't yet seen a country with prettier girls than ours ;) . Often is being said that Swedes are the prettiest, but at current times Swedes have become somewhat fatties with too good living conditions...

So a hotter Canada, female wise and temperature wise, without the stereotype of being the US' hat.

Yeah, I'm moving there, even if the Euro is crap now :P .

22031_s.gif

Let's get the ball rolling. ITT we post hot celebs, so I'll get things going again. Flavor of the week? Hot kpop girls. Seriously, almost all of them are ridiculously hot. Like Sunny (of SNSD). I can't get enough of that hairstyle.

snsd+sunny+the+boysd.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Let's get the ball rolling. ITT we post hot celebs, so I'll get things going again. Flavor of the week? Hot kpop girls. Seriously, almost all of them are ridiculously hot. Like Sunny (of SNSD). I can't get enough of that hairstyle.

snsd+sunny+the+boysd.jpg

Do you mean jpop?

Stana Katic

1Stana-Katic-Castle_510.jpg

I've started watching Castle recently, and there's just something about her that still pictures don't do justice.

Of course, Molly C. Quinn (playing Castle's daughter) isn't bad either. :wink:

MV5BMTQwNDkxNDQyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQyMTY0Ng@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

[pic]

Do you mean jpop?

She's Korean, so no.

Maria Brink. Most definitely Maria Brink.

3066.jpg

tumblr_losfbf10wW1qbpoijo1_400.jpghttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_losfbf10wW1qbpoijo1_400.jpg[/img]