itam's HC diy'er thread

I am happy to report that I enjoy stalking following your blog more than anyone else who uses tif.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

I am happy to report that I enjoy stalking following your blog more than anyone else who uses tif.

haha thanks, ill definitly try to organize/update it more often :) i been slacking for awhile now -.-

Itam.gif

you could use superglass make - faster than furnace and you get extra free glass

meh not really a concern since craft will level itself eventually ;p got 30k gold bars, 1k silver bars, and should have another 50k+ gold bars after 99 mining/smithing for craft xp, along with all the dhides from slayer, that im going to save for the next double xp weekend :)

@jax , ty :D

Itam.gif

#3^^

110226193340.png

OMG. Congratulations!!!

I'm killing black dragons, hoping for one of those. I really hope I will get one sometime :D.

Gl with your goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Was wondering what is your view on picking unwanted drops from other players? Like D bones, hides...yak hides?

its painful but i leave em, especially painful now that everyone and their mothers leave infernal ashes/fire runes

e- not painful that i cant have em just pains me to see them go to waste ;p

Itam.gif

Grats on visage #3... You should die with that visage, a sol, a ss, your extra tassy and some other stuff and not loot your grave and let me get it. Sharing is caring noob!!

Keep up the good work. What do you have planned for bonus weekend? some agility or thieving maybe? I myself am doing agility. Working on 85 at the moment then hopefully 90 on bonus weekend!

peace,

Vann

Grats on visage #3... You should die with that visage, a sol, a ss, your extra tassy and some other stuff and not loot your grave and let me get it. Sharing is caring noob!!

Keep up the good work. What do you have planned for bonus weekend? some agility or thieving maybe? I myself am doing agility. Working on 85 at the moment then hopefully 90 on bonus weekend!

peace,

Vann

lol ;p

if i can get pre reqs + do no evil done, ill thief, if not ill try out blackjacking and see how that is, if i dont get around to that thennnn use the dhide/silver bars i have then agil maybe :P

Itam.gif

Wow some very nice drops there, especially that vissage. Its really motivated me to get going on my main again.

ty :) and gl slaying. worth it just for the 15% att/str boost + cute charm drops ^^

Itam.gif

Hilarious, and impressive at the same time.

Quite a hilarious to see, how one man's luck, is second man's unluck. You my friend, are a lucker.

Impressive stats, keep going and slaying. Everything best for you in the future.

Just by looking at your drops, it keeps people motivated. Thanks for that inspiration. :)

Hilarious, and impressive at the same time.

Quite a hilarious to see, how one man's luck, is second man's unluck. You my friend, are a lucker.

Impressive stats, keep going and slaying. Everything best for you in the future.

Just by looking at your drops, it keeps people motivated. Thanks for that inspiration. :)

lol thanks but i wouldnt say im too lucky ;p

ive been accused of selling my whips when i hit 99 slayer, back when they were worth 3-4mil or w/e, because i only had like 10-11 whips :P

apparently some people think its normal to have 30+ whips @ 13mil slay xp... :s

Itam.gif

ice strykes + hurtin fire/air rune stacks so slayer is on hold, perhaps now is a good time to skill and free up some bank space and perhaps do those hurtin desert quests for do no evil :s

rune stack :

110301190259.png

Itam.gif