itam's HC diy'er thread

You get 40 pineapples for free after the Karamja hard diary, from Del Monti in Brimhaven. That's the other 40.

ahh ok either way nothing compares with stackable compost material :D

and since the new task update I cant be asked to even look at them, let alone do em all -.-

Itam.gif

ty :] im ~600k from 99 herb with about 80-90 more overloads to make but need some more lantadymes to make extreme mage pots ;p havent been playing much will bump this thread when i start back up :)

my current goals when i play again will be camping rev dungeon for multiple vls for Bandos hilt/zamorak hilt

and swh/vs for corp

Itam.gif

O wow itam, didn't know you had a blog.

But most of all, I never knew your stats were that impressive, good job man!

And ofcourse, keep up the good work :thumbup:

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking at your levels and bank(Even the picture on the first post, weather it's updated or not), and what you had to go through and all the time you must have spent to DIY all that, it's almost unfathomable O.O

Mad respect :thumbsup:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

itam I had no idea you still played RuneScape! I never see you on jsp anymore so I thought the worst.

Your account still looking amazing!

lol jsp is immaturity at its finest, and im @ 50% warn because i can't stand em, so i cant post screenshots for another 40 days ;p

@neglexis, YOU DIDNT KNOW I HAD A BLOG!? :@

and yea i havent been very active lately. but im going to start slaying again because of the new prayer/ashes update :D ~50k pray xp per nech/abyssal task now hehehe

tons of people have been solo corpin lately, makes me want 95 prayerrrrrrrrr

i may skill once i get a bunch of craft/thief effigies but time will tell :) for now just doing MTK + slaying when i manage to get on

also not very fond of the new wilderness with clues... any tips on a good world to go into wildy? only had 2 clues since the update, havent had any deaths yet ;p

Itam.gif

alright, now that im super stoked on the new ashes for prayer im gonna be slaying hard, unblocked black demons, and gonna get ready to rake in all the ashes i can get my hands on, including greater demon ashes :)

going to start banking big bones also for gilded altar, and will be using all my ashes at the ectofunctus :D

will also get around to updating my first post , hopefully sooner than later. probobly do it during my dark beast tasks :P

to start off my slaying again, got a name change, and whip drop :) whip number 17 and ive got about 200 greater demon ashes and 200 infernal ashes banked atm :) will post new bank pics once i get 99 herb, another 400k xp to go

110223192213.png

110223192624.png

Itam.gif

Hey Itam, pretty sure Quick-Chat world is pker-free...or more likely to be safer as I can't imagine a pker not wanting to "verbally abuse" a victim.

Why are you using a terrorbird for ashes? I though you were 96 summon? Banking ahes with yak is really the best way to go.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hey Itam, pretty sure Quick-Chat world is pker-free...or more likely to be safer as I can't imagine a pker not wanting to "verbally abuse" a victim.

Why are you using a terrorbird for ashes? I though you were 96 summon? Banking ahes with yak is really the best way to go.

ah thanks for the tip ill try w 160 out

and i use yak, but it ran out with like 30 left so naturally i took a tbird ;p

Itam.gif

I used this 170 Dark Beasts task to read your whole blog at once, and it was an amazing read. I love your style, your attitude and how modest you are.

Nothing than kudos for you. By the way, wouldn't leveling Thieving be a decent cash-maker for you?

lol thanks, and yea im leaning towards thieving for the xp weekend, via monkey guards, the only problem is i need like 5 quests first -.-;

if i went the crafting route id manage a measly 950k-ish craft xp =[ seems liek a waste of bonus xp ill just save up my dhides from slayer for the next xp weekend to come along i guess

but from what i hear you get like 150k xp an hour at monkey guards, that'll be like 70-90 thieving in a day if i no-life the [cabbage] out of it :o only thing is if i start my new job in the beginning of march , ill be working 2 weeks at a time, 12 hour days so i might miss out on it :'(

Itam.gif

Don't know if you saw this link in General Discussion:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/286489-your-take-on-diy/

Thought you might be able to give your input on it.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/286489-your-take-on-diy/

i only lurk the blog section so i didnt see it ;p

just headin off to work so didnt have time to read the entire thread but after skimming through the first page, i saw what i expected to see, people thinking its inefficient and calling it down ;p i put my input and will read the rest of the thread later tonight

Itam.gif

http://forum.tip.it/...ur-take-on-diy/

i only lurk the blog section so i didnt see it ;p

just headin off to work so didnt have time to read the entire thread but after skimming through the first page, i saw what i expected to see, people thinking its inefficient and calling it down ;p i put my input and will read the rest of the thread later tonight

There are a couple others defending it, and a few mentioned your name.

ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhh im really lacking the motivation to get these 5 stupid quests done for monkey guard pickpocketing -.-;;;;;;

will gain a whopping 5 QPs too !! wootttttttt

ill prob end up slaying til the day before the xp weekend then quest like mad :'(

Itam.gif

As far as crafting goes, I have a friend who is like half diy. Just recently she has been training crafting by using the 10.5k seaweed and sand she has collected from dailies and using the luner spell super glass make (or something like that). Then she is making dorgeshuun (sp?) light orbs. Totals at like 640k crafting xp, but it essentially came free to her. You can add a wire for an additional 104 crafting xp per orb, which brings the total up to like 1.7mil xp. You would have to thieve the wires from the dorgeshuun place tho, which would probably take forever.

pere_grin.png

I get more like 240k/hour punching monkeys

Oh, and you tempt me more each day to go DIY :)

damnn thatll be like 500k+ an hour at beginning of double xp :D

As far as crafting goes, I have a friend who is like half diy. Just recently she has been training crafting by using the 10.5k seaweed and sand she has collected from dailies and using the luner spell super glass make (or something like that). Then she is making dorgeshuun (sp?) light orbs. Totals at like 640k crafting xp, but it essentially came free to her. You can add a wire for an additional 104 crafting xp per orb, which brings the total up to like 1.7mil xp. You would have to thieve the wires from the dorgeshuun place tho, which would probably take forever.

ahah yea i used to do my daily seaweed/buckets of sand,and loved glass blowing. i just hated burning the seaweed/making the molten glass :( will get via dhide/gold bracelets eventually :P

Made an account just to say that this is an awesome blog! keep up the good work lol :thumbsup:

Itam.gif