Se vs. Corr - 2 hour cap

obfuscator

Myself and Magicarrow set up a day prep 2 hour cap PKRI for today. We wanted to make amends for our last uncapped PKRI so prepped hard. Unfortunately I had real life obligations so couldn't make the first half hour or so but I heard both clans made bright starts.

Shadow Elves Starting - 204 Options

Corruption Starting - 216 Options

As I said before I missed the first 30 minutes or so but when I arrived we had a very strong main pile and our snipers were causing mass amounts of damage despite the cap of 10.

Shadow Elves Ending - 201 Options - 090819230111k.png

Corruption Ending - 159 Options - 090819230144.png

Pictures -

25f4zo7.png

090819230604.png

Thanks for the fight CoR; I was very proud of our performance, especially our activity with nearly 80 on TS. Good luck with your weekend fight CoR.

Originally posted by Sipstrassi.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Was an amazing fight. I felt that we dominated for 100% of the figh and never let up. OUr binds were solid and our styles were perfectly mixed to get amazing kos.

!!!!FUZZY BEAR! THE NEW DEFINITION OF A FACEPALM HAS ARRIVED TO TIP.IT FORUMS BE READY FOR THE BEAR!!!!

nice. grats se.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.