99 Summoning (13th ) / All combat maxed

Finally all combat maxed and 99 summoning :). I've never bursted a rock lobster, all comes from Slayer and about 400-600K is from waterfiends. Did last 230K by waterfiends just to get it faster. Took 18-21M Slayer to bank 96-99 :). Cost from 1-99 = 50-70Mish.

Picture_1.png

Picture_2.png

Woodcutting next, probably :).

You still have quite a few hard skilling 99's left to go though.

this. i dont see why people get the easy ones first....it just makes the harder ones toward the end that much more intimidating. but i digress.

9/10

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Slayer is my favorite skill, so that says something. I do skills that are fun to train. Also to add that Slayer is the slowest skill in RuneScape ( Although some tasks can get up to 60K/h, the average is still lower than ZMI'ing for Runecrafting ). And Summoning is 0.8-0.9 experience per 1 Slayer experience when Slaying for charms. So it's not that easy as it looks.

wow congratz m8! wat do pouches u suggest i should make for 80 - 88 summon! i want 137 so bad lol

10 / 10

and good luck on ur future goals!

-MeGa-

Most likely best you can do.

For blues do Lava titans. Even though Obsidian charms take some time to collect, they are cheaper than doing Rune Minotaurs and as well might get shield/cape drops. For crimson do Swamp titans after you've got 80-85 with blue/green. ( if short form 85, do granite lobsters to 85 and proceed with swamp titans ). Hydras with green then. If you do gold ( i don't though ), go for spirit terrorbirds. Well usually the best you can do works the best.

Nice achievement. I can't say I am the same as you though.. I plan on bursting at least a few mage levels... and maybe for the charms for 99 summoning.

More power to you though my friend.

8/10! \'

Apparently, my signature was to big.

this. i dont see why people get the easy ones first....it just makes the harder ones toward the end that much more intimidating. but i digress.

9/10

I dont think everyone plans on playing the game till they max out and some just prefer to play the game in a fun way.

Back on topic, great achievement! You have some really nice stats there and wow i didn't know summoning was so cheap! :shock:

10/10 :thumbup:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

9/10

Not everyone's goal in game is to max out. Congrats on summoning and good luck with the chopping ::'

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP