Fight Arena Guide - 702 + Safe Spot (2005) (AOW discussion)

Impaler99

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated my guide!

I have come to find out that the 702 safe spot STILL works.

Ive posted how to do it, with pics.

Also added safe spots.

Got my fire cape as well. :)

user1-dark.png

Guest Lue_Dogs

Hey impaler99 i use to be on your friends list a while ago and you are still on mine. I quit playing for like 6 months a while ago. I figured you must have too but now that i have seen you are the one who killed the boss on here in know it is not true.

I remember you as one of my 1st friends on here and now i am almost level 100. It would be nice to hear from you again. I have kept you added this whole time. Just message me sometime i'm on about everyday thanks.

my name on runescape is Lue Dog not lue dogs

Wow, very nice guide. *Bookmarked*...for when I get 14 combat levels and actually stand a chance there. My Verac won't get me very far, so I'll start working on some Guthan.

Side note, best guide for this that I've seen so far. 8) Good work.

Yea very nice guide 8)

by any chance you have have the balls to try and see what will happen if you drop the cape? nah jk only do it if you want :wink:

Sir Krohan- 138 - 2696 (2886)

Goals

Attack 112/120 || Strength 112/120 || Defence 112/120 || HP 114/120
Ranged 110/120 || Magic 104/120 || Prayer 103/120 || Slayer 114/120

All Skills 10127/27 || All Skills 102+ 25/27 || All skills 103+ 24/27
All Skills 10420/27 || All Skills 10513/27 || All skills 10611/27

288th to reach 85 Slayer & 144th to reach 90 Slayer

A extreamly good guide, a nice read, but there is still the question that others have asked, and one I would like to know the answer of aswell.

Do you require Full Melee stats and/or 99 range to achive this?

~CB

If you look impaler99 up, he is combat 113 with 70 prayer and 99 ranged so hp 90+ with 70+ prayer and high ranged could do it probably.

Here a picture from some early tryouts of myself showing how you can use the "shoe" as a safespot for the level 180 melees if you decide to range em.

cave15go.png

best regards, Herfried

herfriedtk9.png

this is such a lie

he did the same animation for each attack.

each attack hit with the same color the same everything, except they all hit.

first one hit 0 (range pray worked) second one hit 55 third one hit 37 and i died. (they were all range pray animations, or so i thought according to how he was described)

once again, he did the SAME animation, 2 feet raised, and the SAME color thing hitting me, each time.

You didnt watch carefully enough, or read carefully enough.

I also said the time took longer for the animation for the mage attack'

Im 100% sure as ive been to the boss 3 times and killed it once.

ALSO you dont need all 99 melees, but good melee will help to get to the boss.

I think with good strategy a 100 could do it, might need good prayer too.

Got 90 attack on 3rd 360 to last boss i killed, 91 str, and 88 def...96 hp as well.

And yes, the 99 range helps quite a bit.

user1-dark.png

i read perfectly this 2nd time, i did the 90+ hit one, he didn't start where he should have and wound up hitting me every round, i had to fight him the way you said without a safe spot, and he heals full everytime the healers come by, kill them, get him to half again, healers come again, he is litterely impossible with those healers, there has to be a way around them.

like i said, i tried the 90+ hp spot you said to start, that doesnt work, he still hits you with range and mage, only you can't see him.

i read perfectly this 2nd time, i did the 90+ hit one, he didn't start where he should have and wound up hitting me every round, i had to fight him the way you said without a safe spot, and he heals full everytime the healers come by, kill them, get him to half again, healers come again, he is litterely impossible.

like i said, i tried the 90+ hp spot you said to start, that doesnt work, he still hits you with range and mage, only you can't see him. i'm fed up with this cave now after dying so many times to him without having a chance of survival

Just because you can't do it, doesn't mean it's impossible. It's suposed to be a challenge. Where is the fun if you can complete it on your first try? There is no pleasing some people :roll:

at this time i've found that the cave has many bugs, the one where rangers run to the melee position instead of ranging even though it is a rang-able spot, you have to stop melee after you run up, go back to the same exact spot and try again, sometimes it takes 3 tries before you actually range instead of running to melee, i also encountered another that was spawning the same creature over and over and not continuing (ex. level 180 - 22 - 22, next spawn is a 180, after he's dead another 180 spawns under him, after i kill him another 180 spawns under him, all in the same spot, continues for about 6 or 7, i had to leave the cave and restart to continue.

at this time i've found that the cave has many bugs, the one where rangers run to the melee position instead of ranging even though it is a rang-able spot, you have to stop melee after you run up, go back to the same exact spot and try again, sometimes it takes 3 tries before you actually range instead of running to melee, i also encountered another that was spawning the same creature over and over and not continuing (ex. level 180 - 22 - 22, next spawn is a 180, after he's dead another 180 spawns under him, after i kill him another 180 spawns under him, all in the same spot, continues for about 6 or 7, i had to leave the cave and restart to continue.

very confused, but I think I understood parts of it :?